Sign in to follow this  
artisan661

Improvised Tents Idea

So i was thinking. We have backpacks, and we are also able to create improvised backpacks from rope, sticks and pelts. So i was running in the woods. I was thinking why cant we make improvised tents or shelts in the future, once they get things worked out on persistent items and tents down, add a future recipie to be able to craft an improvised tent. Like in a survival situation you would buiild a make shift shelter out of trees and whatnot from materials around you. Would it be a good idea to be able to create something like that?. to have another option other then a tent. So you have the option to use a tent or to make an improvised tent that is more camouflaged and low profile like how you would use an improvised backpack is over a mountain backpack.But the improvised tent would carry less items then a reg tent. How the improvised backpack carries less then a hunter or mountain backpack.  So it would be more crafting to build a tent. It could take more rope, sticks and pelts/burlap sacks to craft one.Have an amount of mats that makes it hard to build one, so it not super easy but takes some time to do.

http://www.holmbushpaintball.co.uk/bushcraft/images/holmbush-bushcraft-shelter-3x.jpg

http://pegasusoutdoorventures.co.uk/word/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/shelter4.jpg

I dont know your guys thoughts if you would want something like this in the game? Let me know your thoughts.

Edited by artisan661

you read my mind I think much like in the game the forest the land should be our bread and butter for most things screw the man made tents I want to make mine hell it would be better camouflaged but maybe not hold as much stuff or something. the woods needs to be a viable home which it seems they meaning DEVs know this and are working on it.