valtsuh

scarfs

27 members have voted

1. 1. do you want scarfs in game

• yes
    • no

so it would be used for few stuff using it for normally on neck just for original clothing or just as bandit tight on head for covering face.or if you brake your hand you can heal your hand of like thisarm-in-a-sling.jpg
and you could tear it to rags of course.

• Like 4

{personal view here} When I played the mod i think it was way to easy to look through a scope or actually just looking at someone when wearing a scarf and thinking 'yep...bandit...must play this cool and either kill or run'. Having the whole system where there are no real signs {of yet anyway} showing us who bandits are and who is not is great. It gives the bandits a chance to roleplay alittle more and be creative with getting people i.e. playing the 'oh im new i have no idea what im doing' then baiting people into there traps.

Personally im not a bandit and will never be one...all and all the idea for using it as a sling sounds like a interesting plan and would love to test that out....but the whole bandit skin/scarf thing im unsure about. :)

Sorry, I inadvertently clicked on the spambot button. Strange they don't have a confirm button

Good ideas

Like the idea of adding the ability to make an arm sling.

turbans don't really correspond to the region but some sort of scarf to cover the mouth and nose from the cold might be an idea (could look cool with a cowboy hat -> isn't very regional either ^^')

The only problem is, on which slot would you put it? there isn't a neck slot on the skeleton is there? Could be tough with the torso clothing clipping...

• Like 1

Sorry, I inadvertently clicked on the spambot button. Strange they don't have a confirm button

Good ideas

Like the idea of adding the ability to make an arm sling.

turbans don't really correspond to the region but some sort of scarf to cover the mouth and nose from the cold might be an idea (could look cool with a cowboy hat -> isn't very regional either ^^')

The only problem is, on which slot would you put it? there isn't a neck slot on the skeleton is there? Could be tough with the torso clothing clipping...

i would put it to face/head wear slot but i should make it to be able wear helmets and hats at the same time

Yes. I'd love that. They added cowboy hats and whatnot recently so I wouldn't be surprised. The more variety of clothing, the better IMO.

:thumbsup:  :beans:

I think adding both the classic wool scarfs and shemagh scarf which is getting surprisingly popular in many regions should be added.

Wool scarfs should be an assortment of colours and always provide an extra added layer of "warmth"

Shemagh scarfs should offer an element of camoflauge due to their designs (especially if you get a olive green or dark green version)

I think also that the current "bandana"'s should have an option to wear on the face as a mask, like how some LA gangsters wear or something along that line

Edited by Draco122
  • Like 1

i would put it to face/head wear slot but i should make it to be able wear helmets and hats at the same time

You can only put one item per slot. There is a head slot and a face slot so you would rather be thinking of putting it on the face slot. I guess that can work if it's to cover your mouth/face but not if you want to wear it as a regular scarf (because it will follow head movement)

hm, why not? beans for you

This might be easier to do compared to things like chest holsters too, because you can have it extra thick without too much question.

Would go nicely over some shirts, jackets and tops.

I also wanna see a wear hood option for hoodies.

• Like 1

Mask slot maybe?

I like the idea of option to have shemags and different ways to wear it. It is not like you have to wear it like a bandit. It is everyone's choice, they can if they want. I would wear it around the neck definitely. Mask slot seems to fit the best as you are still able to wear glasses and hats then.

• Like 1

I think I prefer sticking to bandages, just to increase their importance rather than making everything suitable for fixing everything or at least avoiding that slippery slope.

But can never have enough fashion statements! I think having those kinda options set up the potential for trading.. the more item types, the less abundant, the more desired.