naloxone

GSP declined action for report of kick/farm server

I've come across some servers that are running as private servers and are titled as such in the server browser.

Myself and a friend on a different ISP have attempted to connect a few times each of the servers in question. There is someone or a bot with their finger on the kick button because we barely even finish spawning in before we get a notice that we've been kicked, so I am highly confident it is not a glitch.

Communication, screenshots, and IP's below. I only have their reply as I used their web contact form. My message was simply alerting them that IP's on their block were hosting DayZ in a way that violated the dev terms and a link to the rules posted elsewhere on this forum:

84.200.34.67:2502

84.200.34.73:2802

84.200.34.77:2702

http://imgur.com/a/oDyKX#0

Ole Krieger info@accelerated.de
Feb 12 (2 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Sir,

I'm afraid but we cannot take any actions due to rule violations of gaming content. Please contact the game publisher for further assistance.

Best regards,
Ole Krieger
cleardot.gif

-- 
Accelerated IT Services GmbH
Schubertstrasse 10                       D-67251 Freinsheim
ok@accelerated.de                        http://www.accelerated.de/
Telefon: +49 69 - 257 385 807            Telefax: +49 69 - 257 385 804
www.xing.com/profile/Ole_Krieger         Durchwahl: +49 69 - 257 385 807
HRB: 60665 - Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen    UstID: DE253684415
Geschäftsführung:                        Nicolaj Kamensek & Ole Krieger

cleardot.gif

Thanks, DayZ!

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Edited by naloxone

accelerated.de are only a regional provider. Those IP numbers need to be reported to Vilayer.com as they are the top tier server provider. Try them.

inetnum	84.200.34.64 - 84.200.34.127netname	US-VILAYER-20131216descr	Vilayer LTDcountry	USadmin-c	VLH9-RIPEtech-c	VLH9-RIPEstatus	ASSIGNED PAmnt-by	ACCELERATED-MNTsource	RIPE # Filteredrole	Vilayer LTD Hostmasteraddress	40 Academy Staddress	Hallowell, Maineaddress	USAphone	+12076800665admin-c	ACC-RIPEtech-c	ACC-RIPEnic-hdl	VLH9-RIPEabuse-mailbox	abuse@vilayer.commnt-by	ACCELERATED-MNTsource	RIPE # Filtered% Information related to '84.200.0.0/16AS31400'route	84.200.0.0/16descr	IP-Routing by Accelerated IT Services GmbHorigin	AS31400mnt-by	ACCELERATED-MNTsource	RIPE # Filtered
Edited by DJPorterNZ
  • Like 2

WTF that company is practically around the corner!!!  :o

Edited by Enforcer

frapsing helps too (for gameservers.com), i had one killed within 30 minutes after i got kicked... i added the people that were allowed to remain on the server on my steam.. told them hi bye, and hahahaha,... as the server went down

46 - Put the word "kick" in your server filter. For me today, this gives a list of 46 servers saying << join=kick >> or very similar

39 - Put the word "private" in your server filter. I count 39 servers saying << Private >> in the tile

15 - there are also servers that say - quote:  << test server, go away >> and << We have fun - You not!  Don't join>> ,

<< we kick your ass >> or <<Admins only>>, <<join=character wipe/BAN>>

.. different ways of saying the same thing.

70 - I guess with overlap of server title words, this gives around 60-80 'PRIVATE' servers that ... ARE PRIVATE, you ARE kicked if you join. 

These are all Public Hive

This is NOT a problem between the Player and the Server Provider - it is a problem between Bohemia Interactive and the Server Providers

The server providers have agreed to terms of contract with Bohemia. I understand the deal includes provision of Public and Private servers, but NOT private servers on the public hive, and no private servers right now. Excuse me if Im wrong about this.

I would like a spokesperson from Bohemia to say clearly if PRIVATE servers, using the Public Hive, are legal or illegal at the present. This is a request.

If they are Illegal, can Bohemia please send a polite e-mail reminder to each of the server providers (there are five, yes? so its not a BIG job), to point out that "join=kick" and "private" CANNOT be used in server titles, so that Admins doing this can be sanctioned NOW.

It is not up to the players alone, to chase them down, Bohemia has the right to make this clear if it WANTS to.

Its really not a lot to ask, dudes

xx pilgrim

and hell - if Bohemia supports this admin abuse, I'll hire my own private server on the public hive and play ..all alone (gnagh!)

Edited by pilgrim

and hell - if Bohemia supports this admin abuse, I'll hire my own private server on the public hive and play ..all alone (gnagh!)

they are just not bothered by it.. so if the GSP doesnt act, just pass the complaint on to support@bohemia.com then they are bothered by the incoming mail

• Like 1

46 - Put the word "kick" in your server filter. For me today, this gives a list of 46 servers saying << join=kick >> or very similar

39 - Put the word "private" in your server filter. I count 39 servers saying << Private >> in the tile

15 - there are also servers that say - quote:  << test server, go away >> and << We have fun - You not!  Don't join>> ,

<< we kick your ass >> or <<Admins only>>, <<join=character wipe/BAN>>

.. different ways of saying the same thing.

70 - I guess with overlap of server title words, this gives around 60-80 'PRIVATE' servers that ... ARE PRIVATE, you ARE kicked if you join. 

These are all Public Hive

This private server crap is an epidemic that must be contained.

I would like a spokesperson from Bohemia to say clearly if PRIVATE servers, using the Public Hive, are legal or illegal at the present. This is a request.

Private servers on the public hive are not allowed, the devs have made that perfectly clear: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/158966-dayz-standalone-server-hosting-rules-server-reporting/?p=1594638

Private servers on the public hive are not allowed, the devs have made that perfectly clear: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/158966-dayz-standalone-server-hosting-rules-server-reporting/?p=1594638

So why does Bohemia allow it?

Hi, Max (constant) Planck and Boneboys,

We have 40+ Admins who state in writing that they run private servers.  Does Bohemia agree to this or does Bohemia put a stop to this?

I did not write the contracts with the Server Providers any more than I decide on the game contents. I make suggestions about what I think would be good, Im just a player, Im NOT Bohemia Interactive. I notice that Bohemia Interactive is being skanked by 40+ Admins. The Server Providers know it and Bohemia know it.

So why does Bohemia allow it?

I just suggest that Bohemia DO something about it (and either way I won't ever mention it again).

This is NOT something 40 Admins did to ME, so its not for me to compain to the GSPs about it. Im only trying to warn Bohemia that their rules are ignored, and players IN GENERAL don't like it.

I personally don't have a complaint about any one Admin who has treated me unfairly. I think Bohemia might have a complaint about 1.4 million players being treated unfairly, in breach of contract, that's for Bohemia to decide

But its not for ME to decide. I cant act on behalf of < Bohemia Interactive v Server Providers >. I'm not an employee of any of these.

So for me this is the end of the subject - no more posts on it. Thanx for listening Max and Boneboys, we all agree this is a great game. If the game goes down the drain I've wasted E17, and it would be a sad day... but its not my job to chase down that public list of PRIVATE servers and JOIN=KICK.

I wonder why Bohemia Interactive lets 40-50 Admins step on them ?

xx Pilgrim

dpjn9h.jpg

Edited by pilgrim

i went to a private server that kicked me... (after a few kicks, i found out who can kick, and who cant)...

and just went KOS on them.. caught 3 off guard, 1 afk.. then got shot down myself..  being a clan their sort of organized ya know..

still.. had a blast!

It's just impossible to police properly. One server goes down and another two pop up in its place. 

If Bohemia is so adamant about how public servers should be ran, perhaps they should foot the bill and administrate it themselves. 

it is an alpha ..please... you are supposed to be making suggestions or reporting buggs. not whine about being kicked for server looting/hopping ..a simple suggestion... rent your own server where you can go about testing and trying. it should be a simple thing to do if you are of the age you are supposed to, to be allowed to play this alpha.

If OP does not follow up, this Topic serves no purpose.

Rule of thumb = Report the server.