pathology

constant shaking

so i cant seem to shake the constant shaking while aiming in first person [no pun intended]. Tried splint, painkillers,morphine, sitting by a fire in case i was cold. nothing seems to work, not getting any symptom signs either or text signs [example: "i am shaking"]. Any educated guesses?

Tried a relog? They are the proverbial "turn you router off for 10 seconds then turn it back on please" of dayz :)

I have heard this is a symptom of having eaten human flesh.

Are you guilty?

• Like 3

have not ate anyone yet, due to the crazy cry. its a positional giveaway.

have not ate anyone yet, due to the crazy cry. its a positional giveaway.

...i rest my case :D

you need to eat 3 vitamins, then 2 charcoal tabs, then antibiotics followed by a banana, kiwi and can of spaghetti. After that you need to aim 3 times, press D,D,U,L Triangle and you should be good.

• Like 5

Alright, so, my character seems to be shaking, as if he had Tourettes Syndrome level 9000. Here are the things that I have tried so far and didnt work: Going prone, antibiotics, painkillers, morphine, charcoal tabs, sitting by a fire, resting for 5 minutes, resetting my internet, relogging. Not only that, but my character currently has the health indicators of Healthy, Hydrated and Energized. So he isnt hurt, he also isnt moaning, so he isnt in pain.

Did you eat human flesh?

If you havent try using a splint, maybe you've got a broken arm.

Edited by BrainlessZombie

Had it, nothing worked except sitting in front of a fire for 5 minutes.

I was cold I guess as soon as I logged in but none of the you are cold indicators were firing.

Even a heat pack didn't work.

A buddy I play with had this happen to him a couple days ago.  It only stopped after I euthanized him.  A condition like that is no way to live.

lol

I have it too. It's a mild shake and only really noticeable when I scope / iron sight in. I've not eaten anyone nor have I been fed anyone. If it was a broken arm would I not see a message etc? If it was the temperature would I not be warned that I am cold or shaking ? 

If you eated a people, you're gonna get kuru!

That's gold

I bet we find a Arm or a Feet in his Backpack. Let's search the Guy! :rolleyes:  ;)

When you tried all you said....i think your Char is buggend. 

When you use a Mosin...that's the "NORMAL" Weapon sway now^^

so i cant seem to shake the constant shaking while aiming in first person [no pun intended]. Tried splint, painkillers,morphine, sitting by a fire in case i was cold. nothing seems to work, not getting any symptom signs either or text signs [example: "i am shaking"]. Any educated guesses?

Is it like shivering? It happens a lot. Light a fire and warm up, it goes away.

I confirm this apparent bug. It seems to have been introduced in previous experimental, and now it's in stable. Character's arms are shivering, makes it difficult to aim.

Inb4.

No I'm not cold.
No I haven't eaten humans.