dokibaxxi

Pls do sg. against cheaters!

Today I was killed by a guy twice who was flying and teleporting and was shooting through objects... These totally ruin the game :(

Edited by dokibaxxi

I wont say its facinating but it is interesting....

To the OP welcome to the wonderfull world of online gaming there will always be those who cheat to gain the upper hand its sad but true.. Try playing some BF4 there are more terminators running around in that than there ever has been in dayz SA ..

I find there mentality quite facinating though....

• Like 1

Hi, today I encountered one guy. I killed him and took his stuff. Good night y'all!

Also, you forgot to post "DEAN, FIX THE ZOMBIES GLITCHING THROUGH WALLS AND DYING RANDOMLY!!!!!1111oneoneone".

Edited by AntonioAJC

I wont say its facinating but it is interesting....

To the OP welcome to the wonderfull world of online gaming there will always be those who cheat to gain the upper hand its sad but true.. Try playing some BF4 there are more terminators running around in that than there ever has been in dayz SA ..

I find there mentality quite facinating though....

I know there are more cheaters in other games, but I can see more and more cheaters in DayZ SA recently, and that's what worries me.

AntonioAJC

Thanks for your smart response...

Edited by dokibaxxi

There are many incentives for players in this game not to use cheats since the game is not as fun or scary when you KNOW where everyone is around you or when you can just spawn yourself any gun, but ROcket needs to add skill trees to the game to make players actually care about their accounts.

There are many incentives for players in this game not to use cheats since the game is not as fun or scary when you KNOW where everyone is around you or when you can just spawn yourself any gun, but ROcket needs to add skill trees to the game to make players actually care about their accounts.

already confirmed passive skills for characters not sure it will help with hacking though??

already confirmed passive skills for characters not sure it will help with hacking though??

Are these skills  to be reseted by first death and then you have to start over?

Edited by Highlander007

Are these skills  to be reseted by first death and then you have to start over?

Yes. Rocket mentioned this in his livestream on the 20.02:

Skills: It will mainly be passively skillbased.. As you repair something, you get better at repairing certain things, and with that you will be able to repair more and more badly damaged stuff. It won't be something you'll put a skillpoint in. It will only be the more you do it, the better you get at it

and he added somewhere down the line that evey cha ris a new beginning, so these sklills will be reset after death.

look here for the full summary: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/175596-summary-of-dev-qas-from-streams/#entry1796311

Edited by LaughingJack
  • Like 2

Not that a hacker would actually give a flying f**k about skills they are only there to grief.

Yes. Rocket mentioned this in his livestream on the 20.02:

and he added somewhere down the line that evey cha ris a new beginning, so these sklills will be reset after death.

look here for the full summary: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/175596-summary-of-dev-qas-from-streams/#entry1796311

Well then this will only add to the misery of getting killed by a cheater and probably add more options of cheating. The trick was to make players want to play legit for a year or more just to maximize their skill trees and then feel good about it as they play with a great account/character.

Not that a hacker would actually give a flying f**k about skills they are only there to grief.

That's not true. It's usually frustrated people that lack skill but have a huge ego too. It's also people that feel like they've been a victim of cheaters themselves and they wanna level the playing field

As far as I was seeing it, BattlEye does a good job in banning and is updated  very very often...it just bans in waves. So if a new cheat occurs,  it will be alive for some days, but in this time all users using it, will get on the Banlist and in the next banwave all of them are banned...

As far as I was seeing it, BattlEye does a good job in banning and is updated  very very often...it just bans in waves. So if a new cheat occurs,  it will be alive for some days, but in this time all users using it, will get on the Banlist and in the next banwave all of them are banned...

I hope that is so because I've played some MP games that I could use the same cheat for months and months and nothing would happen. CS 1.6 for example.

You might always have hackers that commercialize their hacks ,like cheathappens, that will on purpose do this and then post videos of it on YT to sell their shit. But, if a regular player is completely without the incentive to buy and use their cheats and instead given the good incentive to progress   their account the right way, because he/she will be rewarded with an awesome looking and performing character at the end...We will see fewer attempts at hacking overall

Edited by Highlander007

I'm assuming people walking through walls is a known cheat/hack? Just got killed by someone who walked through the second story wall in a jailhouse, and when I returned fire, he disappeared back into the wall. He shot out of nowhere at me and missed. I made it downstairs, he appeared down there with a friend whose gun barrel protruded through the wall to shoot me. Can't complain too much; first time in 100+ hours and I was in one of those places that draws these maggots. Still, shitty way to go.