RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

However the Anti-Hack BE is a bit Dodgy, I was GLOBALLY BANNED for using Cheat Engine on another game which having DayZ open which I contacted BE Sending me back the usual "We do not ban for nothing, All bans have a reasoning behind them"

And what exactly did you expect, honestly?

• Like 1

And what exactly did you expect, honestly?

I don't dare to speak in Mr. Rhaptics name here, who is obviously innocent by the way, but if I were the victim! (with big fat "V") of such proportions as he is, I'd expect:

- appology, written - 2 pages A4 at least,

- full refund,

- compensation, I'd take 4-10 games of my choise for free or 2.000.000,- Euro (cash only),

- poster of Michael Jackson (before his face went ... you know down the hill).

This would be perfectly reasonable.

• Like 3

My thoughts exactly.  I stopped playing weeks ago, but I've been watching this post to see when/if things improve.  I was hoping version 46 would make the game playable again, but by all the recent posts it sounds like only the inventory steal hack has been fixed.  Is there a chance that a big ban is coming soon?  Or do we have to wait for version 47 to hopefully have one more of the many hacks fixed? 

Why not just play on experimental? I stopped playing on stable weeks ago because of hackers and I don't intend on going back any time soon. Any security fixes will generally go on exp. first plus most people with paid hacks aren't going to risk playing on a version the hack isn't stated to work on. The only hackers on exp. will probably be hack authors and most people who use hacks don't have the technical knowledge to write them. In terms of risk, even if we accept there are hackers on exp., there's still a far lesser opportunity of meeting one.

• Like 1

I have only come across about 4 hackers, And that was when the game was in its 2nd month of release, Other than that I have come across no hackers for months.

However the Anti-Hack BE is a bit Dodgy, I was GLOBALLY BANNED for using Cheat Engine on another game which having DayZ open which I contacted BE Sending me back the usual "We do not ban for nothing, All bans have a reasoning behind them"

You Sir are a massive retard and I salute BE in this case.

Edited by Max Planck
None of that, please.

My brother met 4 cheaters today, managed to kill 2 of them. 

I believe him telling me they were teleporting around and putting away his gun after he shot the first of them.

After he woke up ( didn't kill him first ) he managed to kill a second one with his mp5.

He thinks they were russian ( language ingame ).

First encounter of cheater for about 200 h of gameplay.

I think there aren't so many cheaters. It just feels like they are a lot more than they actually are.

Just hoping BE and VAC bans then one by one :)

Edited by RoterBallon

Just now watching a twitch stream, a cheater managed to put away the weapon of the player and was running kind of "laggy jumping" really fast. Was on stable. Managed to get behind the player in about 50 meters catching up another 50, don't know if he was teleporting or just that fast, the player was running away and not looking behind at that point.

I'll never understand why these cheaters aren't VAC banned. 

Well VAC is there mostly to stop free youtube hacks.

VAC is like the police, making world safer by busting one high school party at a time, while BattlEye is like Batman.

Edited by Frosti
  • Like 3

Well, i was finally killed by a guy who ran around Berezino shooting as he was running for exactly 37 minutes then shot through the walls and killed my friend and I from downstairs... Psh not hacks

I have no problem dying in the game but when some ass hat teleports up to me, forces my 3 month old toon to put his gun away then shoots me and laughs about it it stings just a little. Love to see Battle Eye doing its job.

• Like 1

The new hacks are the worse, I've seen peoples gear just vanish from their body! Apperently the hacker can just take what he wants from you, even when you're alive :\

I have no problem dying in the game but when some ass hat teleports up to me, forces my 3 month old toon to put his gun away then shoots me and laughs about it it stings just a little. Love to see Battle Eye doing its job.

Happened to me too, exactly the same, toon 3 months old, two guys suddenly pop out of thin air next to me running over a field in the far north. Shot me in the head and I said "thank you, now I can explore a new life..." in a friendly tone (that screws up their fun of trying to grief people).

Side note: Playing from the start again was fun and I managed to explore a ton of new stuff. I even took the opportunity with my first fresh bambie toon, to run into Berenzino, grabbed an ax and split open a bandit head snipe-camping on the roof.  :lol:

Edited by TiggyPooh
  • Like 1

Battle Eye doing its job? You must be insane its poorly coded and just utterly garbage.

That part was intended to be sarcasm lol

Well it's heavy desync somtimes..

It wasn't desync my friend who was just down the road has his guns be put away then next thing i know a guy in full tkso with an m4 with all attachments pops out of no where my guns get put away and bam.

hi dudes,

i noticed that the amount of hacked ammo dramaticly increased since .46 nearly every guy i met with a m4 had an unlimited mag.

i also noticed that splitting this hacked ammo doesnt delete the ammo anymore like it was on .45 with the messsage "<3"

Even the 60 Round Ammo doesnt disappear anymore.

was there something on the notes? or is this just a bug again?

Edited by newguyzombie

i have never gotten killed by a hacker ... yet

The hacks are back... Just had 3 incidents in ~5hours of Dayz in 2 different servers with our group of 4.

In 1 incident we were with 2 people inside the police station, camping both doors, when suddenly we were both killed by mosin shots through the walls. This was in Server 1

In another incident we were chasing snipers west of Berenzino, when 1 of them suddenly logged in into the house I was. I knocked him unconcious and stole his gear, then proceeded to camp the house while waiting for my friends. He logged off while unconcious so I didn't even have to kill him. Then suddenly I started taking damage and I heard the melee punching sound. I started running around and was then knocked unconcious. There was no one in the house! I then heard 2 people talk to eachother, loot my body and kill me. This was in Server 2.

The group of friends I was waiting on were in another place in Berenzino (so it couldn't be the same guys that hacked), and they were camping in a house and also shot through the walls by mosin fire. Nobody was in the house, there were no windows and they weren't sticking their heads out.

So, in 5 hours of gameplay on 2 different servers, we came across ~6 hackers. Total population of those 2 servers was like 50 people. We didn't even meet everyone on those servers, so who knows how many hackers there really were, but it's more than 10% of the community!

Basically, unplayable game right now for our group and what we do. (Troll around in Berenzino)

I don't even mind infinite ammo, people bugging through walls to see everyone inside, duping, as long as people don't wallhack/speedhack/aimbot or use the hack that your weapon withdraws from your hands when the hacker comes close to you. That is just lame.

There is a bug tracker and other options than just complaining about it, pointless thread is pointless.

• Like 1

Berezino and all the area around it is full of hackers and exploiters of all kind, just stay away from there you'll be fine.

• Like 1

This is why I tend to stay away from Berenzino on high population servers, the amount of hackers/cheaters there is unreal, and thus, I only go there to die.

I'm sure that their working on a solution to these problems and more, so that those wishing to deathmatch/pvp can get in some honest fire fights, and not get hacked on.

Berezino and all the area around it is full of hackers and exploiters of all kind, just stay away from there you'll be fine.

This.

• Like 1

This is why I tend to stay away from Berenzino on high population servers, the amount of hackers/cheaters there is unreal, and thus, I only go there to die.

I'm sure that their working on a solution to these problems and more, so that those wishing to deathmatch/pvp can get in some honest fire fights, and not get hacked on.

I think that Berenzino and whole area in upper right corner of the map with Svetlo, Novo, NEAF and Krasnostav is the solution.

Contaminate them in one place and let them tear each other to pieces.

• Like 1