Chronos Blackburn

We saved a fresh spawn today. (Kross)

Some guy came up to us, his name was Kross.

He said he was injured and he didn't have any bullets.

after we handcuffed him, and checked the area to make sure he wasn't playing bait for a larger group, we gave him a gun some ammo, food and medical supplies, told him how to break free from his cuffs, then we went on our way.

At Balota we ran into sledgehammer bandit who captured, and handcuffed three fresh spawns and we went down and helped them.

Will post the video later.

1607025.jpg

Edited by Chronos Blackburn
  • Like 14

cool. I like the screenshot very much :thumbsup:

Thanks, there are so many people telling stories about how they were killed on sight, I thought I would start posting stories about everyone I didn't kill on sight.

• Like 1

Thanks, there are so many people telling stories about how they were killed on sight, I thought I would start posting stories about everyone I didn't kill on sight.

Haha, yes good idea :)

I've started leaving useful items in the hunter lodges that are scattered around the map. Such as water bottle (full) and a can of food.

I make sure obviously I have enough for Myself but like to think that in someway it could help someone in need.

I know I have gone into these huts hoping for something and finding nothing, so hopefully by leaving some stuff Myself I can encourage others to do likewise.

• Like 2

Thats the spirit guys, hope that i bump to you guys some beautiful day when needing help  :thumbsup:  here you go  :beans:

• Like 2

I've started leaving useful items in the hunter lodges that are scattered around the map. Such as water bottle (full) and a can of food.

I make sure obviously I have enough for Myself but like to think that in someway it could help someone in need.

I know I have gone into these huts hoping for something and finding nothing, so hopefully by leaving some stuff Myself I can encourage others to do likewise.

Yea, can never be too safe though.

But thanks to this new system, we can still keep ourselves safe and help new people as well.

Its easier to trust someone if they are handcuffed.

I can't wait for the video it sounds awesome. And it's cool to read that someone is helping newbies, I try to help them too, giving them food and water but I never met a handcuffed survivor.

Well done to both u whiskey company and sharrakor. (I think it is a great idea to use hunting lodges as extra supply spots. I am going to start doing it myself.)

May I suggest to da troops: It is inevitable and natural in such a game that many groups/bands/tribes etc be formed. Buildng a high moral immage is going to add points in your favour with other players, (something that may prove very usefull in the future). Also, assume some hallmark identifier (uniform, headgear, armband if it ever becomes available.) It might change the attitude of others towards u in first encounters.

We saved a fresh spawn today.

Shit... Did i miss one?

Fuck my boss is going to have my ass :(

Edited by Aussie Bogan

Yeah i hate bandits too i am going to save some people too

This thread has given me some hope and looking forward to getting back home from my short holiday to play this tough game again. I've only played this game for 1 day and half my deaths were by bandits when I had nothing to offer them except my torch and my blood.

But I must admit, if someone tries to tie me up, I will put up a fight because doing so is against human rights. ( I know, human rights don't exist in a post apocalyptic world but games are still not that immersive.)

But I would like to thank you for not exploiting your power by targetting bully bandits and helping noobs such as myself. Many thanks!

• Like 1

This thread has given me some hope and looking forward to getting back home from my short holiday to play this tough game again. I've only played this game for 1 day and half my deaths were by bandits when I had nothing to offer them except my torch and my blood.

But I must admit, if someone tries to tie me up, I will put up a fight because doing so is against human rights. ( I know, human rights don't exist in a post apocalyptic world but games are still not that immersive.)

But I would like to thank you for not exploiting your power by targetting bully bandits and helping noobs such as myself. Many thanks!

No problem man, We just ran into a fresh spawn today, we gave him some food and a drink and we came under attack from a group of bandits, that fresh spawn took the gear off of one of my dead buddies and helped us in the fight xD. We recruited him after that.

Nice to hear. My group also started helping out. Usualy ends with one of us getting shot so there has been a slight change in procedure. Usualy we clear an area of everything living and dead. Then we leave gear for people coming after us. Well ofc a freshie with hands up we wouldnt shot. If it has a weapon or walking without a pulse = death when we come. Actually cleared out 4 bandits from cherno last night. THe where killing everyone, freshspawns aswell.

Just a hint for those bandits if they read this. YELLOW RAINCOAT IS NOT GOOD CAMO!!!

We had yesterday 2 tangos  camping the gas station area left of Cherno killing new spawns, so we were planning on position ourselfs and take both out on the same moment and as soon as we hit them they alt-f4-ed out, but then agian what did I expect of people hunting for fresh spawns..

Interestingly, that "can't hear you, type" comm, is a common KoS'er way of getting you to take your hand off the mouse and leave your character vulnerable for a second.  Just something to watch out for.

• Like 1

Nice to hear. My group also started helping out. Usualy ends with one of us getting shot so there has been a slight change in procedure. Usualy we clear an area of everything living and dead. Then we leave gear for people coming after us. Well ofc a freshie with hands up we wouldnt shot. If it has a weapon or walking without a pulse = death when we come. Actually cleared out 4 bandits from cherno last night. THe where killing everyone, freshspawns aswell.

Just a hint for those bandits if they read this. YELLOW RAINCOAT IS NOT GOOD CAMO!!!

Well to avoid being killed we roll in large numbers, and have 2 long range teams in opposite spots that give us info on everything in the area before we go.

Also all of our members that use Mosins train to injure people, and not kill them.

Interestingly, that "can't hear you, type" comm, is a common KoS'er way of getting you to take your hand off the mouse and leave your character vulnerable for a second.  Just something to watch out for.

we had him cuffed before we tried to type, most people are smart enough to put their hands on their heads when 3 guys with guns are pointing at them.

I will admit for every survivor we try to approach about 1/3 die due to them not responding, and running straight towards us.