Chronos Blackburn

[WCO] Whiskey Company | Recruiting: Age 18+ Teamspeak3 Required |

1606314.jpg

Whiskey Company is a Multi-Gaming Community.

Age 18+

Teamspeak 3 Required

US / English

We are proud to say that WCO is coming back to DayZ, we have been playing DayZ since it first came out on the Mod, and have had an important role in the DayZ community ever since, but now our main focus is the DayZ Standalone.

Whiskey Company is comprised of mostly prior service and active duty U.S. military. The original founders of Whiskey Company were all apart of the 101st Airborne, 4th Brigade, 2nd Battalion, 506th Infantry Regiment, Whiskey Company. After our last deployment together we created this gaming community and have been recruiting ever since.

We recruit sound minded gamers that are willing to work together as a tactical coordinated team.

We have a 7 day trial period for all members regardless of what game they join through, to ensure we are recruiting like-minded players. During this 7 day trial period you will be issued the rank "Private" and be under assessment from the rest of the outfit. Statistical 47% of the tryouts that enter the 7 day trial period every become full fledged members. (as of December 2013)

If you decided to try out for Whiskey Company you must be willing to add the [WCO] Tag to your Steam name, and use Teamspeak3.

Whiskey Company's goal in DayZ is to help protect the new players, and help other Hero's survive. We will also be actively hunting bandits, handcuffing them, taking their blood then force feeding them disinfectant spray.

Personality requirements that you must possess before trying out.

1. No fear

(if we are engaged and pinned down, we will never server hop, we will fight or die trying)

2. Death before Dishonor

(Alt+f4'ing is not allowed, running from a firefight is not allowed, we fight, or we die for the honor of the outfit)

3. Tough Skin

(We joke and have fun, but when it comes time to get down to business, we expect everyone to work together as a team, and that means taking orders from who ever is leading the squad)

Apply at www.whiskeycompany.enjin.com

1613950.jpg

Edited by Chronos Blackburn
  • Like 2

Great group of players. Looking forward to running some operations in these upcoming days.

I'm glad to have another military member in our ranks, even if it is the Canadian Military. xD. I'm sure there is a lot we can talk about.

What if you are not  US / english but pretty much fluent at speaking english?

We have a few brits in our ranks.

Anyone is able to tryout. There is a 7 day trial period, not everyone makes it in thought.

Great group of players. Looking forward to running some operations in these upcoming days.

I'm uploading those video's now.

I love how everyone is a hardcore special ops officer on these forums. 

If your talking about my profile pic, that is me.

I'm not an officer, and I'm not Special Ops, I don't even think Special Ops is even a real class of soldier.

There are Special Forces... but I am not them either.

I'm just your every day 11B (Infantry)

• Like 2

At what times do you guys play?

I may be interested in joining.

• Like 1

Played with Blackburn for a while, really great guy, I would recommend everyone to check this clan out.

• Like 1

Great Group, started playing with them a few day ago, the leader Blackburn is a well organized and has a great quick tactical thinking mind. Looking forward to playing more with them as DayZ SA becomes live.

• Like 1

At what times do you guys play?

I may be interested in joining.

we have a 7 day trial period, just send in your app at www.whiskeycompany.enjin.com and I will send you the Teamspeak3 info, and we will get your trial period started.

You guys seem like a very well organized group with generally good intent.

Look forward to seeing you in Chernarus

• Like 1

Looking forward to more playing time, having a blast playing with this group!

Just sent in my app this morning and looking forward to rolling with you all.

I saw, I sent you a message with the Teamspeak 3 info.

Join when you get a chance and we will set you up with the In-game uniform, and the teamspeak3 uniform and start your 7 day trial period.

You guys seem like a very well organized group with generally good intent.

Look forward to seeing you in Chernarus

Speaking of generally good intent:

We are trying to influence the community to not KoS

Edited by Chronos Blackburn
  • Like 1