Sign in to follow this  
Ihasaaccount

Adding More Vehicles To Your Hive?

So I've been trying to find out how to add more vehicles to my private hive, I'll mention I am using HFB for server hosts for my private hive, I have searched but I yet to really find anything useful on how to add them. I was wondering If anyone can help point me in the right direction and give me some advice, this would be greatly appreciated. It's not like I'm a moron or anything, I'm just new to this part, so like I said if you can just point me to the right spot it will be more than enough. Thanks.

In the database there should be a table with all the vehicles and there spawn points, just add some more to the table :)

Yeah, I managed to read some information on that, bits and pieces, the thing is I'm unsure on how to connect to the database. I've read around like I said, and I didn't really find an exact answer.

NavicatLite to connect to db

Then you are able to enter and manipulate the tables inside the database.

If you don't know how to enter a new vehicles, just take one of them in the table and copy it, then just adjust the possition a little(so it is not parked ontop of the one u just copied)

I presume you have the database running on a pc you have access to.

For MySql the tool is called "workbench" if i'm correct, but Navicat works fine.

i'm using this privat hive setup : http://www.tunngle.n...iles-pack-1726/

Edited by Allie
  • Like 1

Alright ill see if I can do that later. Please pardon all my noobiness haha.

I use hfb for my private hive, I have access to the files,fttp and what not.

Would I still be able to do it? Even though it isn't directly on my pc?

(Sent from my android)

EDIT: Apparently I can't.

Edited by Ihasaaccount

You might be able to download the "DayZ SQL" file from the server ( so the entire DataBase file for the Dayz Hive )

If you are able to get that, you can then alter the database at your own pc and then when you have adjusted the file upload it again to your host.

You say you have FTP access to the database server, there must be a way to extract the whole database and replace with an altered database.