Sign in to follow this  
rhinocrunch

Hunger Games

A shitload of subscribers came up with this idea. I made it happen on my private server. I hope you enjoy. Also have a night version and outtake version coming within the week.

• Like 5

funny how ur video has more likes than views (or is it only me seeing that) lulz

For some reason Googles counter gets stuck on 301 the first hour it is uploaded. Do you still see it?

funny how ur video has more likes than views (or is it only me seeing that) lulz

You must be new to YouTube if you don't know the 301 thing. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Could I have your server IP?

Server is closed to the public man, I am sorry. Memberships to my community can be bought via the website! We have a server event every Saturday, I have custom maps for our second arma 2 server (Like grand theft arma which I will be releasing to the public soon) teamspeak, members area of forums and more!

Both servers are dedicated and cost me a pretty penny a month to rent, so I apologize if it seems snakey to have pay to play membership.

For some reason Googles counter gets stuck on 301 the first hour it is uploaded. Do you still see it?

You must be new to YouTube if you don't know the 301 thing. :rolleyes:

This is no bug, it actually is intended for videos with a huge number of views in the first few hours after uploading. It'd be causing too much servertraffic to keep it tracked every second.