Sign in to follow this  
Ripperz

Oceanicgamers.com.au - Private Hive - Chernarus - Whitelisted - UPDATED TO 1.7.3

351c1ds.jpg

Hey guys,

Just letting you know about this new server that we are hosting for our fellow Oceanic Gamers and anyone else keen to play! Its hosted in the US as it is much cheaper to run and maintain but the latency difference is barely noticeable. Its a Veteran server set at GMT+6 Time zone, so its daylight during the Australian prime-time! If your tired of servers with abusive admins/clans look no further, our admins monitor the server on a regular basis and do not promote shady business. If you are looking for a good time, and a clan to have clan battles with, this is the server for you!

About Us:

Oceanic Gamers are a group of Aussies/NZ's that enjoy playing Dayz and other online games together. We love to PvP and have "clan battles" whenever we can. We are a friendly community looking to expand, all are welcome as long as you speak fluent english and over the age of 17 (Rare exceptions can be made).

Features:

• 50+ Vehicle spawns.
  • 6 Hour restarts.
  • Third person enabled.
  • No name-plates.
  • Crosshairs enabled.
  • Active staff monitoring the server.
  • 40 Player slots.
  • Care Packages and Vehicle Wreaks added(Similar to crashed heli's)
  • Custom loading screen.
  • Player death messages.
  • Stable server with Tents and Vehicles saving correctly.
  • Side chat enabled, Direct chat enabled.
  • Alt+F4ing during combat(Survivors and Zombies) will result in a ban.
  • Constant Updates.
  • And much, much more!

UPDATE (13/10/2012): After a numerous amount of hackers nuking the server and teleporting other players, we have decided to Whitelist the server which will be put in action on the 14th of October around 2:00PM AEST. We will also be working to add a new custom loading screen, advanced killed by messages(Player1 was killed by Player2) and also anti-hack software to help combat the script kiddies. If you are interested in joining the Whitelist, you can go to our website at oceanicgamers.com.au and click on the Whitelist Application tab located at the top of the page underneath the OceanicGamers logo.

UPDATE (4/11/2012): After some polls on our website, we have decided to enable side chat and change the server so it is 24/7 daylight. We have also updated to the latest version 1.7.3 and added Care Packages and Vehicle Wreaks(they spawn similar to crashed helicopters).

UPDATE (25/12/2012): We recently had to change our Teamspeak IP address, our new Teamspeak IP is: 203.46.105.36:20030. The IP down the bottom has been edited also.

We are also looking for your feedback and open to your suggestions, we have a Website/Forum and Teamspeak which everyone is welcome to join:

TeamSpeak: 203.46.105.36:20030

Hope to see you guys soon!

Edited by Ripperz
  • Like 1

Can I get your skype to please? really want to talk about stuff. Thanks :)

I don't have skype sorry.. You can join the TeamSpeak and i can talk to you on there if you like.

Glad your enjoying it, there was 2 helicopters on the server, but someone crashed one of them 10 mins ago so now there is only 1, all we need now is the server to become full so we can start having fun with clan battles, and fighting other people up north, feel free to jump in teamspeak any time you want.

Edit: Think i have finally fixed the server restart messages.

Edited by Siggy

Anyone caught looting hacked in ammo crates will be banned permanently.

Edited by Siggy

Anyone caught looting hacked in ammo crates will be banned permanently.

Can I get your skype please?

Nope, we don't have skype sorry, you will have to get on our teamspeak 3 server, or contact me on Oceanicgamers.com.au, or private message me on the dayz forums.

Thinking of adding white listing, just need to figure out a way how people are going to apply for this.

The main post has been edited with an update of the server, I have put it below the list of features.

I call discrimination. I really want to play on a Aussie private hive server but it's for ''over 17's''. Damn, so close.