Apparently it's buggy and doesn't work half the time.

I've never tried but every time someone has tried to bail out of a chopper I'm in, they die immediately. As soon as they leave the chopper, before they hit the ground.

I've heard that the chopper has to be stopped, hovering with zero speed and you can do it. I've never tried or seen it done.

If the helicopter is high up in the air (I think like 100m) then a parachute is attached to you when you eject. You will break legs/die/bleed if you hit trees or anything on the way down. If you land on a building or the ground you should be fine.

• Like 1

I've seen it done on videos and even had someone parachute down near me but I've also seen two people die from trying it as the chute doesn't seem to attach to them it floats down just after there body drops to the floor, I intend to try this next time I get bored and need some new way to die, parachute into Electro or Cherno when it's occupied and either way I stand a fair chance of dying , be it by failed chute or players on the ground when I land.

If the helicopter is high up in the air (I think like 100m) then a parachute is attached to you when you eject. You will break legs/die/bleed if you hit trees or anything on the way down. If you land on a building or the ground you should be fine.

This plus the chopper can't be going too fast, otherwise you just nail the tail rotor on the way out, best angle to jump at i would say is when the chopper is banked at a slight angle on your side.

• Like 1