Sign in to follow this  
blornz

How to trade/meet up with friends

Hello this is a short guide to trading with other players or meeting up with friends:

Way 1.

If available hide in a bush on top of a hill next to open plane, then ask the tradie/mate to go to somewhere visible and do rolls or crouch or something

Benefits:

You will know who it is

Risks:

If the person turns on you, you have no defense or help

Way 2.

Get a buddy to hide in a bush or on a hill over-looking the meet (preferable with a sniper or equivalent) then you go down and get who/what you want

Benefits:

You will get help if attacked

Dis-benefits:

You will have to share the loot (mostly

Risks:

If the guy who your doing the meet with turns on you and kills you and your mate he will get double the stuff!

Thank you BLOR1

Here is my guide to meeting with friends....

Use Teamspeak or other such communication tools.

via forums use the appropriate sections to post how lonely you are.....

Risk having your balls blown off via direct chat....

have fun!

Not sure if you're after post count or beans but making these strange guides won't get you any, just make a witty comment in someone's global ban appeal and watch the beans roll in.

• Like 3

Not sure if you're after post count or beans but making these strange guides won't get you any, just make a witty comment in someone's global ban appeal and watch the beans roll in.

or make witty replies about making witty replies.... double combo

• Like 5

i understand this but honestly use the SEARCH function and find the infinate amount of posts that are exactly like yours ;)

I commend your efforts of absolutely trolling this guy, Derps.

Anyway, the odds of me trading with some random stranger for ANYTHING are practically nil. I appreciate your efforts on tactics though!

• Like 1

Risks,Benefits,Risks,Benefits,Risks,Benefits you chew enough gutter sluts you eventually get the drip might aswell enjoy it