avid_gamer

NEW DayZ Fallujah Map Released!

I want to let you all know about a brand new DayZ map that I had the privilege of BETA Testing that is being released tonight!

DayZ Fallujah By ViLayer.

This is a HUGE city map with massive amounts of loot, vehicles, choppers, many industrial and military spawns. I think that this will be the best map yet for DayZ.

During testing we found the map to be well balanced for infantry or vehicular warfare while still in keeping with the survival aspect of being attacked by zombies,as well as other survivors.

The story is, After an Attack by us military the city of Fallujah has been ravaged by bio-weapons... during the battle, and of course... there are infected people roaming the city in need of human flesh to quench the hunger left by the toxic aftermath of a bio-war.

Download the mod here: http://www.vilayer.c...ayZFallujah.rar

Servers will be starting up in the next hour on ViLayer servers.

Join ViLayers Teamspeak3 server for more information @ ts3.vilayer.com

arma2oa2012-09-2200-17-16-86_zps1f13a041.jpg

arma2oa2012-09-2200-14-00-56_zps850fba23.jpg

ENJOY!

Edited by Leadcatcher22
  • Like 40

I confirm that servers will become available within the next hour.

Also offical download and installations will be handled via DayZCommander soon.

Best Regards,

Lee

• Like 10

Any questions please join ts3.vilayer.com on Teamspeak 3.

It's much easier for me to answer questions on there. :)

I've got 13 other maps being added as we speak aswell.

So stay tuned :)

• Like 3

Wow, thanks for post!

I will follow this maps progress, looks nice from what I can see.

I've had the chance to play Fallujah during a beta stage... here are my impressions.

ITS THE BEST THING AFTER THE INVENTION OF FIRE!

The map size suits quite well, not too big, not too small, enough to accomodate 50 players, but you sure won't feel lonely with 20. The enviroment... EXTREMELY BLOODY HOSTILE. If you are a carebear stay hidden in Chernarus woods. Fallujah is no mans land.

Teamplay comes in the first place here. Unlike others, you WILL NEED FRIENDS to stay alive... and mind you, without some squad tatics your group might find itself ambushed as soon as it finds the first canned beans.

No more hours of walking from Kamenka to wherever, it's a COLOSSAL, beautiful and dangerous city occupying the whole freaking map. Vehicles everywhere. Helicopters, everywhere. Zombies? EVERYWHERE. Players? Hiding on every corner.

I would like to express my appreciation for all hard work Lee's has been putting to keep DayZ alive. (He expent 20 hours a day coding Takistan and Fallujah at times whilst supporting players with server problems. All while fending off his partner).

Edited by Angrysheep
  • Like 11

Can anyone post a couple server ip's? I'm having issues finding a server running this map. If not it's cool. I'll just wait for DayZ commander to update and more servers to come online.

Looks really good.

• Like 1

I got the map installed. No servers yet? Where are the servers!! Im sooo wanting to try this!

I feel your pain. I'm itching to try this map. Just need one ip. Just one. lol

This Map is EPIC! I was in the BETA Testing and its absolutely awesome. You don't have to run for 30 minutes to reach the closest town anymore. This is one massive city, and when I say big, I mean that the city is about 4.5-5KM wide. There are lots and lots of vehicles, and very large airfield that has loads of aircraft. This map will not disappoint.

Way to go Lee!

You know what would be fun to try? A Neighborhood Gang war. Have like 3-5 different gangs(even more if player count can go higher) and each have their own neighborhood and have each gang try and take over rival gangs hoods all while dealing with zombies too. Just a different spin on a game mode like how Survivor Gamez is doing. Maybe only way to take over a rival hood is to kill all rival gang members in that hood and once you take over that hood you get all your dead homeboys back or even maybe recruit the ones you just crushed. Yeah I'm tired and rambling. lol

You know what would be fun to try? A Neighborhood Gang war. Have like 3-5 different gangs(even more if player count can go higher) and each have their own neighborhood and have each gang try and take over rival gangs hoods all while dealing with zombies too. Just a different spin on a game mode like how Survivor Gamez is doing. Maybe only way to take over a rival hood is to kill all rival gang members in that hood and once you take over that hood you get all your dead homeboys back or even maybe recruit the ones you just crushed. Yeah I'm tired and rambling. lol

How would you mark off the neighborhoods? They arent color coded lol and they all probably look alike. I do like the idea. Its would be like battlefield + Dayz

Edited by devilsnight