Sign in to follow this  
Obeisance

Yahtzee "Zero Punctuation" reviews Dayz

Great review. His experiences were a lot like mine for the first few hundred (short) lives I had in Cherno.

I just watched the review and was about to post it here but you beat me to the punch. :(

Anyway, a surprisingly positive review from Yahtzee.

I've been a massive fan of ZP for a loooong time, can't believe I didn't see this sooner.

This guy is a douche.

He's a moderator on the Red Orchestra 2 forums and goes around banning anyone who's even remotely critical of the devs there.

• Like 1

Extraordinarly nice review. :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Yahtzee's reviews always crack me up.

This guy is a douche.

He's a moderator on the Red Orchestra 2 forums and goes around banning anyone who's even remotely critical of the devs there.

If you display the same attitude on those forums as you do here. That's like calling the kettle black, huh pot?

I pity you, all you seem capable of is whining, crying, and bitching. I know Machine "life is pain", go ask mommy for a hug already.

• Like 1

You know? I THINK that I was the friendly player in the video. On my first life I picked up everything I could find, including bloodbags, and then found a crawling player saying that they broke their legs. I helped them, but then zombies came and murdered him, and I tried to run but got murdered too.

If it wasn't me, then wow, someone did the same thing I did. Also, if his experiences are from the past month or so, then it wasn't me. But if they're from playing DayZ for a while, then yeah, it was me.

Edited by omgwtfbbq

I Looooooooooooove Yahtzee. I think I have almost watched every review he's ever done because halfway through I'm laughing so hard I need to go back and listen to what he says.

Funny as!

ZP is brutally honest. I think DayZ & Rocket co have done well to hear this review from him.

:thumbsup:

Edited by GeordieMarv