Toastedzen

Getting Sick

Okay look, I am not sure if this is just a private hive thing, but this constant rain storm all night long is starting to piss me off. I realize that this server host is trying to make people play during the day, or whatever, but there seems to be a glitch with getting sick.

Now, correct me if I am wrong, sometimes I miss patch notes or I am away from the (stupid) game long enough to miss trending news, but your temperature goes down from rain, swimming, night time, etc. and the temp icon starts changing color as well as eventually blinking like the food and drink icons when it is time to crap your pants and wish that you had a fire/heatpack/antibiotics on hand.

But what has been happening lately is the temp icon is not changing (no, Debug is turned off) and not even flashing and such as today, even after a heatpack applied just-in-case not five minutes later my avatar is coughing. Why? Why does this seem so random? Is this happening to anyone else? Super annoying. <_<

The temperature meter has always been pretty useless. I've been walking through the woods in broad daylight and it starts flashing.

Okay look, I am not sure if this is just a private hive thing, but this constant rain storm all night long is starting to piss me off. I realize that this server host is trying to make people play during the day, or whatever, but there seems to be a glitch with getting sick.

That seems stupid, why would the host/admin force rain during the night to make people play in the day? Everyone plays in the day, less people play at night unless they have NVG's, balls big enough to roll a flash light/chemlight/flare, a L85, or are playing on desolate servers.

Edited by jackcrow

the temp icon is never changed colors for me its etiher looks okay or it starts blinking lol however i have notice there is some interface issues after the newest patch with the options to choose how you want your interface to look like i noticed when i have mine set to show debug my icons dont work they will always show at whatever state they where when i set the option to debug so for example set it to debug and itll stay green even if your bleeding or low on blood swtiching it back to default and the icons work again. im sure they will fix it in a upcoming patch but gotta keep in mind there now working on two diffrent projects so i think dev. will slow abit