Sign in to follow this  
Flamin Turkey

Server Suggestion

If you want to skip past the story go past the next chunk of text

Recently while playing DayZ I was looking for gear with my friend we had been killed many times by the admin and his friend in

his (Cheated in) car. I started singing a song about how we should all be friends when he attacked(lol) They accepted me into their car and were taking me to a camp that apparently had "Loads of guns" I was talking to my friend on Team Speak and I noticed that there was some satchels in the back. When they pulled the car up I got out and placed the satchel on the floor ran and said "So I heard you liked explosions" And touched off the explosive. As my friend saw the kill feed he started laughing is ass off. I owned them so bad that they perma banned me. Later my friend got told to tell me that they could just spawn in another car.

My suggestion is could you have official servers that don't have abusive admins like this. I would be very grateful if you could stop people like this ruining the game. Other than that you are doing a great job with the game and I am looking forward to the stand alone version :)

Feel free to reply your similar stories to this post.

P.S: If that admin is reading this I hope that hole I shot in your ass gets infected :(

Edited by Flamin Turkey
  • Like 1

Nice, i love it when admins and hackers get demolished haha. The official servers have been suggested and they're putting them into the standalone, so rocket and his development crew will be admins and not abusing the rights they have. Again, nice kill, you have my beans for that :)