Sign in to follow this  
10pounds

How do I rent a Private hive server?

I am looking to rent a Private Hive server, can this be done or are all hosting companies on the official hive only?

Vilayer and HFB both sell private hive packages, you are still sharing this hive with the other servers using the same package though.

Edited by smasht_AU

Vilayer and HFB both sell private hive packages, you are still sharing this hive with the other servers using the same package though.

Can you explain? Do you mean that all the servers they rent use the same databases? I mainly want to be able to check the logs and ban people for hacking, spawning and general douche baggery.

mine is with Vilayer, very good and fast not had any big problems! If you want it on the main hive then all you do is put a request ticket in and its sorted for u. Very quick too within 24 hours response ive had.

Basicly with vilayer private servers they share the same hive i.e where characters are stored i.e weapons / inventory.

So a player can move from 1 vilayer private server to the next one & keep there gear.

I assume its the same with hfb's servers aswell.

U wont be able to password the server or lock it with vilayer private server.

As far as banning people / kicking them, go for it...

I kick / ban people for talking over von in side channel. And i also check the logs like normal to ban hackers from the server..

Edited by Torndeco

I highly recommend going with ViLayer. Their support is great and they're constantly working to improve the features of the hive. I personally own 2 ViLayer servers and our clan has 1.

www.vilayer.com

They have hundreds of servers in their hive and they all share data just like the public one. You can join any ViLayer server, as long as it on the same map, and your character will be the same.

You have FULL control of banning hackers. You don't need to deal with the red tape BS that the public hive forces on you.

$37.50 for a 40 slot with coupon code 25%OFFGS

Edited by barrycarey