ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

RHF3d.jpg

DayZ.ST Game Server Hosting
DayZ.ST specializes in DayZ server hosting. We worked very hard on creating a DayZ-customized control panel that makes server management extremely simple yet powerful, combine that with dedicated support, quality datacenters and hardware, and constant updates based on feedback and suggestions and we believe we can be one of the best hosts out there!

Control Panel:
nrDMv.jpg

Locations:
Check the website for current availability, it changes all the time. If you see an 'order now' button instead of a sold out button for your location it is available.
• US - Chicago, IL (DDoS Protected)
• US - Los Angeles, CA (DDoS Protected)
• UK - London (DDoS Resistant)
• SG - Singapore

Available Maps:
• Chernarus 1.8
• Chernarus 1.7.7.1
• Chernarus (DayZ 2017)
• Chernarus (DayZ+)
• Chernarus (DayZ Epoch)

• Lingor
• Panthera
• Takistan
• Fallujah
• Zargabad
• Namalsk
• Celle
• Taviana (dayztaviana.com)
• Taviana (dayzland.eu)

• Taviana (DayZ Epoch)
• Thirsk
• Thirsk (Winter)
• Isla Duala
• Utes
• Oring
• Breaking Point (Official)
• Sahrani

Host Servers:
• Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620 @ (12 core @ 2GHz +HT)
• 32GB RAM
• 1gbit (or greater) network connection

Features:
• Instant automated setup (seriously instant)
• Official ervers are pre-whitelisted and online automatically literally seconds after payment (we don't sell servers that aren't already whitelisted and ready to play)
• Server instances are completely new and untouched, all vehicles will be spawned at their start locations and there will be no barbed wire/tank traps/etc, totally clean
• Live support chat and e-mail/IRC support for off hours
• Full support for Private Hives and a DayZ.ST shared company hive
• Switch between maps and hives (official - subject to availability, shared, private) at any time for free, completely automated
• Time zone change feature, change timezone any time you want from the control panel on demand
• Automated scheduled restarts every x hours (12 by default) with warnings at 1 hour, 30 minutes, 10 minutes & 1 minute before restart
• Custom web-based control panel specifically designed from the ground up for DayZ servers instead of generic tcadmin panel (screenshot)
• Download access to all server log files from the control panel
• Change difficulty (including individual settings for crosshair, 3rd person, nameplates, and death messages), motd, restart interval, rcon password, 'hosted by', max ping, etc. on demand (config changes require server restart) as well as stop/start/restart server functions

Private Hive Features:
• Full phpMyAdmin database access
• Map tool for viewing vehicle and player locations and spawning new vehicles wherever you want as well as editing players inventories
• Always-daytime feature (optional) resets your server to approximately 8AM every time it restarts
• Enable/Disable Side Chat
• Modify Vehicle Spawn Limit
• Manually Run Vehicle Spawn Script (auto-run every night at midnight EST)
• Enable/Disable BattlEye
• Password Protect your server
• Bliss Hive is updated regularly
• Edit the starting equipment of players who join your server in a familiar GUI
• Use rMod to spawn nearly any vehicle or weapon from arma2 and arma2:oa in DayZ (compatible with all maps)
• Change your server's datacenter location at any time from the control panel
• Automated database backups every 30 minutes stored for 48 hours (does not work on Epoch currently, working on it)
• Extra features available: Buildings Tables, Messaging (Looping server messages), and Custom Inventories for groups/players
• FTP access to modify your BattlEye filters, view logs, and add additional pbo files

Order Now
Price: $30/month

Limitations / Work in Progress:
• 50 slot servers only, no more (cpus are 2GHz and DayZ is not very multithreaded)
• No BEC/Anti-Hax support (yet)
• Only latest DayZ mods and arma2 beta version are available, older versions are not. Arma2 beta and mods are updated regularly to match the current versions on DayZCommander.

Support:
You can always e-mail us at admin@dayz.st and we will answer your question usually within 12 hours. We are also often on IRC at irc.dayz.st channel #dayz.

Payment:
We currently only accept PayPal and credit cards through PayPal's subscription interface. When you sign up it will be for a monthly recurring subscription which you can cancel at any time in your PayPal control panel or by sending us an e-mail at admin@dayz.st. Your account is not deleted immediately when you cancel it stays active until the end of your subscription term.

Test Servers:
US - Chicago, IL
IP: 69.39.239.134:3000

US - Los Angeles, CA
IP: 192.31.185.202:3017

UK - London, UK
IP: 109.123.123.4:3238

SG - Singapore
IP: 216.185.103.153:2302

Terms of Service:
If you're unsatisfied with the service for any reason just contact us and we'll give you a pro-rated refund and cancel your subscription.
Don't abuse the server and be sure to follow all of the DayZ Server Hosting Rules (on official servers). DayZ.ST is a subsidiary of HostFlux LLC which is registered in Davie, FL USA

New Features:
See http://dayz.st/status for all the latest updates and new feature announcements.

If you want a specific feature feel free to request it in this thread, I do my best to make everyone happy!

Edited by ersan191
Poll been up pretty long now. Removing it as it's been answered.
  • Like 18

Cool, got a couple signups so far and everything seems to be running smoothly :) Again, feel free to ask any questions!

• Like 1

Servers auto-updated to the latest arma2 beta successfully and I (hopefully) fixed the vehicle fuel saving bug that 1.7.2.6 introduced.

Edited by ersan191

Yep, we plan on doing individual, company-wide, and possibly public shared (hosted with a public address so you can link multiple servers to it) hives as well as lingor and utes as soon as we get some more customers (or if there is a significant amount of interest)

Actually, I'm going to do some preliminary work on private hives now - if we supported private hives would you buy a server?

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

I was told by DayZ administrators that having an always-daytime option is against the rules, so I have removed it - it will be enabled again in the private hives.

Edited by ersan191

Yep, we plan on doing individual, company-wide, and possibly public shared (hosted with a public address so you can link multiple servers to it) hives as well as lingor and utes as soon as we get some more customers (or if there is a significant amount of interest)

Actually, I'm going to do some preliminary work on private hives now - if we supported private hives would you buy a server?

If you support private hives i would definitely buy a server

By request, we now support private hives, a company-wide hive anyone can use, and dayz lingor island, the control panel has also been greatly expanded - you can now turn off BattlEye and password protect your server if it is on a private hive as well, and the always daytime feature is allowed again on private/company hives.

You can also switch between hive types whenever you want and reset your private instance to defaults at any time. If you want to switch from a private to an official hive there will be a $5 fee (because acquiring new instanceid's from dayz support has to be done manually) For now you have to contact support to have this done but soon it will be automated as well.

This fee has since been removed and it is now automatic :)

sRh40.jpg

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 3

Just want to tell everyone that i highly recommend these!

Purchased our 40 slot private server and it was up almost instantly. Server runs great, very smooth, for me i run around with a 20 ping so i cant complain.

The control panel is VERY easy to use and just as easy to understand.

Also extremely polite customer service with very prompt responses. I plagued them with about 50000 questions and they still remain polite with me lol.

As well as the above, they also offer some great features like 24/7 daytime servers and they are working on some great features to. That give us a lot more control over our private server than most hosting providers i have spoke with.

Again, highly recommend

• Like 2

Thanks!

Added the ability to change max # of vehicles on private/company hives, enable side chat on private/company hives, and got rid of the $5 fee for switching back to official hive (nobody seems to want official hive servers anyway)

Edited by ersan191

So, let me ask this, if the server is still official, can you still change the vehicle amount and other items? Currently waiting for the order to complete, sent email about the differences here and on your site also.

You can't modify any of those settings on the official hive, sorry if that was unclear. I don't have any new e-mails or orders since I posted that message and our order system has instant completion/setup, you wouldn't have to wait for the order to complete - are you sure you ordered from us and not a another provider?

Edited by ersan191

Cant seem to find any of your private servers on gametracker, but yet there's quite a few DayZChernorus on there that run bliss.

Was wondering if this would be resolved, as a lot of people like to use gametracker

Cant seem to find any of your private servers on gametracker, but yet there's quite a few DayZChernorus on there that run bliss.

Was wondering if this would be resolved, as a lot of people like to use gametracker

Great suggestion, I added all of the current (non-passworded) servers that we host to gametracker (see here) - I'll be looking into a way to programatically add servers to gametracker in the near future, in the mean time anyone can add a server to GT at this URL: http://www.gametracker.com/servers/

Edited by ersan191

Thats great, very fast in getting that sorted. I am very tempted to get one myself for me and my friends. Do you intend on supporting anything like this in the future http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/88632-dayzst-30mo-for-40-slot-usuk-dayz-servers-instant-setup-custom-panel-always-daytime-private-official-lingor/

I like the idea of using a whitelist, the advantage of this over locking the server is, players would get a message when trying to join on where to get whitelisted. Would help moderate a private server better than having to lock it and the password get leaked out for everyone

Thats great, very fast in getting that sorted. I am very tempted to get one myself for me and my friends. Do you intend on supporting anything like this in the future http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/88632-dayzst-30mo-for-40-slot-usuk-dayz-servers-instant-setup-custom-panel-always-daytime-private-official-lingor/

I like the idea of using a whitelist, the advantage of this over locking the server is, players would get a message when trying to join on where to get whitelisted. Would help moderate a private server better than having to lock it and the password get leaked out for everyone

That link is to this thread but I inferred that it was supposed to be about whitelisting :P - Yeah that sounds like a reasonable addition, bliss (the private hive we use) already supports whitelisting I'll look into how to change the kick message if they're not whitelisted, it's probably pretty easy. I'll add that to my list of things to add to the control panel and post when it's done :) - it won't be for a few days at least though.

Here's what I envision: If a player joins your server and isn't whitelisted it will kick them and tell them to go to http://dayz.st/whitelist/1234 (your serverid), there they will fill out a form (with a captcha) that will submit them to the whitelist process, and then when you login to your control panel you'll see a list of pending whitelist requests which you'll be able to approve or deny - sound good?

Edited by ersan191

Sorry I put the wrong link, don't know what I was thinking haha

This was ment to be the link http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/91811-whitelist-to-the-rescue/

But if bliss also has a whitelist feature that link may be pointless.

It's good to see a provider that actually listens to what people want, and if possible puts them into place

Ah, bliss's whitelist feature isn't as robust - from their site: "Players who are not whitelisted will be stuck at "Loading" when they try to connect."

I'll look into supporting that mod but it might take awhile, using bliss's would have been much easier for me to implement.

New control panel feature: Modify 3rd person, crosshairs, nameplates and death messages individually for any difficulty!

ApozT.png

Edited by ersan191

New control panel feature: Link to run the spawn vehicle script on private & company hives, still auto-run every day at midnight EST :)

OUF5c.png

Now that we're starting to gain momentum and are getting some customers we wanted to get some input on where people would like us to expand, so I made this thread into a poll.

Edited by ersan191

Just thought Id post my thoughts on this host.

I bought a private hive last night and I have to say dayz.st are extremally good! The server was setup instantly managed to connect straight away. The server is very smooth and with a good ping!

The control panel is a bit basic but very easy to use and configure your server! The only think I would like to see is access to the FTP which is currently unavaible.

May aswell request a feature while im here! I would like the option to choose the arma beta used on the server... (Will send a support ticket, one of are team mates has trouble connecting "bad version").

• Like 1

Can you choose the name of a server?

Official hive servers are named with the default (required) "DayZ - US ####" or "DayZ - UK ####" depending on location.

Private/Company hive servers are named DayZChernarus or DayZLingor

You can edit the hosted by string on any server, for example here is ours:

DayZLingor - (0.34/96751) [VETERAN][GMT-7] Private Hive - DAYTIME | SIDECHAT | 50 VEHICLES | DayZ.ST

DayZ - US 265 (v1.7.2.6/96751) [VETERAN][GMT-3] dayzmod.com - www.DayZ.st | DayZ.ST

The bold part is what you can edit

Also added new control panel features: Every private hive user now has full read/write access to their database through phpMyAdmin, and you can now download your server log files from the control panel:

7PCzu.png

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 2