Sign in to follow this  
Wolli (DayZ)

Cant install Arma 2 oa beta patch

hi,

i got a big problem i am unable to install the newest beta patch for arma 2 oa. it always proceeds through the installation without an error but in dayz commander and arma 2 i always have the old version. now im unable to find any good server which i can play on.

i already tried to install the patch manually from the website without dayz commander, i already reinstalled dayz+ arma2/arma2 oa + dayz commander but whatever i do i always get the wrong version which isnt up to date anymore. i dont get any errors while the installation of the newest patch.

thankfull for any help

Edited by Wolli

Try deleting the ArmA 2 files in C: / x86 / whatever. There are some ArmA 2 files somewhere else other than your install dir. Delete those and try again.

i already tried to delete everything including the files in documets i cant find anything else then these and the one in the steam folders

fixed it by disabling the override function in game directories in dayz commander

Wow. I have been looking for 3 days now to find a fix to my problem. You solved it with the easiest solution ever. I love you.