Sign in to follow this  
bzbosko2@gmail.com

dayz updates?

Are you seriously posting this?

Standalone has been confirmed. Rocket ditched all of the dedicated people who have played since may to work on his standalone.

Welcome to being fucked over on updates for awhile or a partially broken game.

Edited by Jtyler1995

Hes already been playing with it. I doubt its been a full transition yet. I was under the impression they were going to open up the mod and allow private hives to be a standard whilst they were working on the standalone.

Are you seriously posting this?

Standalone has been confirmed. Rocket ditch all of the dedicated people who have played since may to work on his standalone.

Welcome to being fucked over on updates for awhile or a partially broken game.

Played since April

Yes, DayZ standalone is already being developed, it's expected to be released in a couple of months....

The next mod update is a major one, 1.7.3, the last time they gave an expected date for a patch everyone whined on the forums when it was a few days late. 1.7.3 was being played at GamesCom last week so I expect it will be released shortly.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

Yes, DayZ standalone is already being developed, it's expected to be released in a couple of months....

The next mod update is a major one, 1.7.3, the last time they gave an expected date for a patch everyone whined on the forums when it was a few days late. It was being played at GamesCom last week so I expect it will be released shortly.

oh good to hear that :) the bugs i want them to be fixed are:

-there is a chance to die after u update the beta patch or dayz mod itself

-respawning at beach with no reason but u dont lose ur gear and stats

and i want as less hackers as possible playing dayz :)