Serfma (DayZ)

DayZ Vehicle Spawn Locations

So, i've been adding loads of vehicle spawns to this Wiki that i've used;

http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Vehicles_and_Aircraft

And yes, they ARE right. No one else has been updating this, so I took the liberty to add them to help out everyone. I didn't think many players had actually read this wiki and used it to find any vehicles until this;

He mentions that "The Wiki was right!" and I had actually added the Bicycle spawn location recently after a friend found it after we were searching for fuel for a bus from Cherno.

Keep watching this Wiki page for updates, because i'll be adding loads of them. ;)

Thanks for such in-depth research. I have a few questions about vehicle spawns. Perhaps you know? The answers would make for a good sub page of the wiki. Perhaps DayZ Vehicle FAQ.

1. After a vehicle is repaired and moved from it's original spawn location, will another spawn in its place?

2. How long does it take for a vehicle to re-spawn?

3. Will a vehicle's location after been moved remain persistent between sessions for the same server?

4. If a vehicle is flipped on its side, can it be pushed back over?

5. Are there a finite number of vehicle spawns? (I.e., 4 ATVs in total.)

anyone know if old vehicle spawns still apply? the spawns that were pre-vehicle update that we had like 2 days ago

"This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference."

Link in OP deleted?

Thanks for such in-depth research. I have a few questions about vehicle spawns. Perhaps you know? The answers would make for a good sub page of the wiki. Perhaps DayZ Vehicle FAQ.

1. After a vehicle is repaired and moved from it's original spawn location' date=' will another spawn in its place?

2. How long does it take for a vehicle to re-spawn?

3. Will a vehicle's location after been moved remain persistent between sessions for the same server?

4. If a vehicle is flipped on its side, can it be pushed back over?

5. Are there a finite number of vehicle spawns? (I.e., 4 ATVs in total.)

[/quote']

1. AFAIK - NO. Only after that vehicles is blown up or isnt used for 7 days.

2. I would like to know it too.

3. yes

4. ATV can be flipped back.

5. What do you mean? New ones dont spawn until the "old" ones arent destroyed / not used for 7 days. So if the map spawns 5 ATV in total, no new can spawn. Its always the same amount of vehicles.