sapro93@yahoo.com

How to down Heli with a lee enfield :)

what's with the quality?

also based on your shot placement, the range/speed of the heli and the fact that he was already nose diving I'm pretty sure you had nothing to do with that

• Like 4

I don't mean to be rude or burst your fun bubble but you didn't shoot it down.

at 2:06 your aim is behind the chopper, even accounting for range with the trajectory if that chopper was less than 300m (Enfield zeroed at 300m) then you would have hit the hull or at best the middle of it. Nowhere near main rotor.

Secondly, DMR and even M249 rounds bounce off the chopper and EIGHT boxes of m249 pounding at the helicopter is lucky to damage the chopper let alone bring it down.

It looks more like the pilot ballsed up real bad or game crashed.

I generally play on a private hive thesedays and its two main groups. Just last night our group with two helicopters had a huge fight against the other groups well armed guys. I can attest to magazines upon magazines of DMR bouncing off our helicopters as well as numerous M249 boxes bouncing off it.

Of those two choppers in that war, both did take damage but not significant enough to bring it down.

Fact is, you need anti-material rifles to bring them down effectively.

(PS private hives with forum communities is the way to go until cheating is fixed (which it wont), screw hackers. Haven't seen one in ages that hasn't been dealt with swiftly (and then shunned from the community) since playing with a forum community and avoiding the public servers)

Edited by Altze
  • Like 1

@ Sapro

Sir,

You had me @ "How to Down a Heli with a Lee Enfield"

@Altze

two helicopters

(PS private hives with forum communities is the way to go until cheating is fixed screw hackers.

Yeah funny that DayZ Only Spawns ONE Helicopter

I dont mean to be rude or burst your bubble but

The Fact Is

Them be cheaters

Edited by Viles
  • Like 1

I don't mean to be rude or burst your fun bubble but you didn't shoot it down.

at 2:06 your aim is behind the chopper, even accounting for range with the trajectory if that chopper was less than 300m (Enfield zeroed at 300m) then you would have hit the hull or at best the middle of it. Nowhere near main rotor.

Secondly, DMR and even M249 rounds bounce off the chopper and EIGHT boxes of m249 pounding at the helicopter is lucky to damage the chopper let alone bring it down.

It looks more like the pilot ballsed up real bad or game crashed.

I generally play on a private hive thesedays and its two main groups. Just last night our group with two helicopters had a huge fight against the other groups well armed guys. I can attest to magazines upon magazines of DMR bouncing off our helicopters as well as numerous M249 boxes bouncing off it.

Of those two choppers in that war, both did take damage but not significant enough to bring it down.

Fact is, you need anti-material rifles to bring them down effectively.

(PS private hives with forum communities is the way to go until cheating is fixed (which it wont), screw hackers. Haven't seen one in ages that hasn't been dealt with swiftly (and then shunned from the community) since playing with a forum community and avoiding the public servers)

I have downed over 25 helis bro. I'm a professional;). And truth is i was on the school house for a few minutes shooting at the rotor, but This is more a fun video, and also shots were being fired, but not at heli there was a firefight by the powerplant so i avoided it to focus my kill on the heli, once it was down I am guessing they reported their over watch to kill me once i went to the bodies. I downed 4 helis today with AK's and AKMS, Lee does way more damage one where it is shot at. I try to reframe from using those high caliber rifles liek m07s and as50's because they are so ample in amounts now, it dont find it fun killing people with em, I am thinking the pilot passed out cuz I did shoot the pilot in the chest. But I am running on this sentence, and thank you for your comments.

Edited by Sapro
  • Like 1

You didnt shoot down shit. Right place, right time. And the music sucks. But the 13yr old noobs might buy into it.

• Like 1

You didnt shoot down shit. Right place, right time. And the music sucks. But the 13yr old noobs might buy into it.

Someones new to DayZ.

I have downed over 25 helis bro. I'm a professional;)

That statement right there is fucking gold "bro". Pro? Moms yelling, time to let yer sister use the computer.

• Like 7

Recorded with a potato.

Pilot probably had a hernia or something, happens whenever FTC gets a helo :/

@ Sapro

Sir,

You had me @ "How to Down a Heli with a Lee Enfield"

@Altze

Yeah funny that DayZ Only Spawns ONE Helicopter

I dont mean to be rude or burst your bubble but

The Fact Is

Them be cheaters

It's a private hive and for some reason it uses the old spawns (before you probably even played and used maps). We're talking hospital roof spawns and hangar spawns, rog por spawns etc.

Why? No idea, I'm not the one who runs the server but they were legitimately spawned. I was there two minutes after the server went up.

But keep using your powers of awesome assumption buddy.

Edited by Altze

That statement right there is fucking gold "bro". Pro? Moms yelling, time to let yer sister use the computer.

I own my own computer and my own house, pay my own bills, and don't have a sister. You're accusations are slightly tickling.

@publik

And The original recording is in 1280p HD, When I rendered it out it came out as a mashed potatoe :(

also I wasn't on US1040, lol, so don't blame you're clan/coloney peepz.I bet they are good pilots, bad shots ;P

I have downed over 25 helis bro. I'm a professional;). And truth is i was on the school house for a few minutes shooting at the rotor, but This is more a fun video, and also shots were being fired, but not at heli there was a firefight by the powerplant so i avoided it to focus my kill on the heli, once it was down I am guessing they reported their over watch to kill me once i went to the bodies. I downed 4 helis today with AK's and AKMS, Lee does way more damage one where it is shot at. I try to reframe from using those high caliber rifles liek m07s and as50's because they are so ample in amounts now, it dont find it fun killing people with em, I am thinking the pilot passed out cuz I did shoot the pilot in the chest. But I am running on this sentence, and thank you for your comments.

WHAT?! Go into the editor and spawn the UH1H you scrumpturkey. Now put an enfield round into it. It doesn't do diddlyshit. In fact M249 rounds don't do diddlyshittly.

You didn't hit the pilot in that video.

At 2:06 in your video give or take a few frames there, as you fire your sights are in lag pursuit of the chopper underneath the tail weld (between hull and tail assembly.)

Even assuming the chopper was significantly less than 300m away (at which the enfield is zeroed) thereby meaning the bullet is travelling on the ascending trajectory (bullets in real life and simulated by ARMA actually fire in an arc like a cannon, this is just physics 101) then at that approximate distance from the Heli your shot would have landed at best center rearward and lower than center mass of the helicopter. Given travel time of the bullet and the forward motion of the helicopter I'd say you totally missed.

Even at an approximate location (at best) of your shot, there is NO significant spots on the helicopter you could have possibly taken it down.

Secondly, the helicopter with a damaged main rotor doesn't just stop responding to controls and go straight into the ground. In fact, to damage the helicopters rotor it will start spinning.

If you damaged the engine and the helicopter had forward momentum that forward momentum can STILL be converted into vertical height to descend and land safely (this is just how ARMA physics is and you can practice emergency landings in the tutorial of Arma)...

But I dunno, I've only flown the helicopter a bazillion times, broken it a bazillion times, crashed it a bazillion times, flown it with a damaged rotor a bazillion times etc. etc.

That was definitely pilot error, not you.

It's a private hive and for some reason it uses the old spawns (before you probably even played and used maps). We're talking hospital roof spawns and hangar spawns, rog por spawns etc.

Why? No idea, I'm not the one who runs the server but they were legitimately spawned. I was there two minutes after the server went up.

But keep using your powers of awesome assumption buddy.

SWEET KID

One per server.

Unless your playing on a version that is like -1.6 which i cant actually confirm if its always been one server but i know from 1.6+ when they did have choppers in the patches it has always been one per server.

But yeah you dont know?

but it was legit.

okay my powers of assumption are not doing well today

but my powers of spotting bullshit are working fine.

You may give yourself a uppercut now

WHAT?! Go into the editor and spawn the UH1H you scrumpturkey. Now put an enfield round into it. It doesn't do diddlyshit. In fact M249 rounds don't do diddlyshittly.

You didn't hit the pilot in that video.

At 2:06 in your video give or take a few frames there, as you fire your sights are in lag pursuit of the chopper underneath the tail weld (between hull and tail assembly.)

Even assuming the chopper was significantly less than 300m away (at which the enfield is zeroed) thereby meaning the bullet is travelling on the ascending trajectory (bullets in real life and simulated by ARMA actually fire in an arc like a cannon, this is just physics 101) then at that approximate distance from the Heli your shot would have landed at best center rearward and lower than center mass of the helicopter. Given travel time of the bullet and the forward motion of the helicopter I'd say you totally missed.

Even at an approximate location (at best) of your shot, there is NO significant spots on the helicopter you could have possibly taken it down.

Secondly, the helicopter with a damaged main rotor doesn't just stop responding to controls and go straight into the ground. In fact, to damage the helicopters rotor it will start spinning.

If you damaged the engine and the helicopter had forward momentum that forward momentum can STILL be converted into vertical height to descend and land safely (this is just how ARMA physics is and you can practice emergency landings in the tutorial of Arma)...

But I dunno, I've only flown the helicopter a bazillion times, broken it a bazillion times, crashed it a bazillion times, flown it with a damaged rotor a bazillion times etc. etc.

That was definitely pilot error, not you.

Keep on coming with stupid statements man, this is DayZ alpha everything in this game is an error, and to note, like I said, I was shooting at it for 5 minutes non stop prior till when i started recording. the pilot definitely passed out while flying, he was bleeding for a very long time, and when you bleed for a certain amount of time, you pass out. I have been playing DayZ for quite a long time, I know what I am doing, but as you can see I cannot render a good video ;P fixed my render settings and hopefully the next one will be better quality.

@fishbutts

Not my clan server, just call bullshit when I see it. Bro. that wasn't directed to you. Might as well.

tumblr_m31it2d3BU1r06cho.jpg

Edited by Sapro

SWEET KID

One per server.

Unless your playing on a version that is like -1.6 which i cant actually confirm if its always been one server but i know from 1.6+ when they did have choppers in the patches it has always been one per server.

But yeah you dont know?

but it was legit.

okay my powers of assumption are not doing well today

but my powers of spotting bullshit are working fine.

You may give yourself a uppercut now

If the community decides to have 8000000 choppers to play with, it can. That's the beauty of private hives, we don't have to play with immature people like yourself.

But fact is, when the server went up there was two helicopters.

One on the roof of elektro hospital and one at rog por, both were damaged. (and those are both old spawns)

We've actually since moved the server more local and a new hive and only one chopper has spawned on this hive.

Secondly, private hive, private community, rules of how many of what are up to us, not you or the official spawn table numbers.

But the greatest thing about a community that know each other...... Just as many people to play against but none like you, or teleporters or hackers.

Private servers sound rubbish. I've been playing on a normal one with good admin and it's own forums for weeks with no issues and without infinate heli's.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

Are you part of this swag generation?

Im not going to play with hackers on dayz hive thats too mainstream

im going to play on private hives with two helicopters.

My point is dont sell your private hive crap if its not actually day Z.

Come to my private hive you spawn with gold m4s and you never need to eat or drink

Thats not Day Z

Immature for picking you up on saying "screw hackers" but telling a story of flying around two helicopters then saying its legit with no proof.

Go back to your private hive.

Good day to you.

• Like 2

How can a private server be rubbish?

It's like playing at a giant LAN. Everyone knows everyone a lot more than randoms on a server. None of the immature shit from the likes of sapro and viles.

Unlike public servers where even if they are lucky to get a kick they'll come straight back.

Unless you don't actually have enough acquaintances to start a community with enough people to play there is currently no reason not to. With which by some displays of behaviour in this thread it's obvious some wouldn't have more than one or two people put up with their attitudes.

what? who said anything about not having to eat or drink or anything of the likes.

There is two helicopters? woopdie doo! everything else remains the same except the lack of immature people like you.

Edited by Altze
  • Like 3

I own my own computer and my own house, pay my own bills, and don't have a sister. You're accusations are slightly tickling.

@publik

And The original recording is in 1280p HD, When I rendered it out it came out as a mashed potatoe :(

also I wasn't on US1040, lol, so don't blame you're clan/coloney peepz.I bet they are good pilots, bad shots ;P

You expect us to believe that you're capable of paying for anything? You can't even manage to put together a coherent sentence that isn't riddled with punctuation, spelling and other grammatical mistakes.

You claim to be such a helicopter downing veteran yet out of all those, you've chosen so proudly to post this shitty video that shows you doing nothing.

Doesn't add up, I don't know why someone would try so hard to convince a forum of what they do in game and out.

Edited by ih8
  • Like 4

*Correction. there WAS two helicopters on the first attempt of the first hive.

Now there is only one on the second attempt.

Just keep on arguing the same invalid and completely fictional points that exist only in your head viles.

I'm sure it works at intellectual battles against 5 year olds.

Jesus.H.Christ - i haven't seen video quality like that since youtube was launched back in 2005, upgrade your shit, son.

• Like 4

Fishbutts? Thats all you got hacker? Nah, j/k, but proclaiming to be pro is just d-bag. D-bag.

• Like 1

Fishbutts? Thats all you got hacker? Nah, j/k, but proclaiming to be pro is just d-bag. D-bag.

A 'pro' who has shot down 25 heicopters but squeels like a boy when the pilot crashes it and proclaims he shot it down.

He was squeeling far too much and too 'surprised' when it went down for someone to know so much. And to have been shooting at it for 5 minutes (what, three completely off target shots out of a 3 minute video... guess the other two minute videos are where all the awesome shooting was)... It's just someone who just can't take some criticism.

Edited by Altze
  • Like 2