Sign in to follow this  
Flavalicious

Would you play Dayz without Zombies?

304 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play Dayz without the zombie element?

• Yes, they mainly get in the way of what I'm actually playing the mod for (PvP)
    • No, the zombies are needed for the mod

Personally I could do without them. Would remove some of the frustration from the buggy issues they have. These days the only use a zombie has for me is to let me know if a player is in the area.

I would definitly play a game like dayz without the npc factor.

• Like 1

I would rather just play Arma II than DayZ without zombies. Zombies force you to sneak or give away your position with gunshots or aggroed zombies chasing you.

The biggest problem with zombies, besides the bugs, is how they only spawn if there are players near, giving anyone close by an easy method of detecting players they otherwise might never have found out about.

• Like 3

I would rather just play Arma II than DayZ without zombies. Zombies force you to sneak or give away your position with gunshots or aggroed zombies chasing you.

The biggest problem with zombies, besides the bugs, is how they only spawn if there are players near, giving anyone close by an easy method of detecting players they otherwise might never have found out about.

<This>

Also,I'd play IF only IF it was now fallout style.

The zombz aint exactly a threat.. But quite effective against a rookie sniper with CZ550..

I'd prolly not play the game if its without zombies,

tho i'd love if suvivors had brains... Do not shoot every fucking thing that moves,

• Like 1

Do not shoot every fucking thing that moves,

Unless they announce that they're friendly? (In Cherno)

• Like 1

If you're looking for PvP only all the fucking time, then play what you pay for; Arma 2, NOT DAYZ.

DayZ would be stupid without zombies.

• Like 4

Seems like as great idea as removing PvP.

• Like 1

Day Z without zombies would be a slower clunkier version of a console FPS with a shit load of unnecessary aspects. If PVP is the only aspect then there's no reason to get vehicles, no reason to get great gear, no reason to carry around anything more than cooked meat, coke, and medical supplies. Everyone would just pick up a weapon and mindlessly kill each other. It would get old....very fast.

Personally I could do without them. Would remove some of the frustration from the buggy issues they have. These days the only use a zombie has for me is to let me know if a player is in the area.

I thought of that but then its really hard to find players and if you perma die alot and thats all you do is just kill people why not just play regular arma... Another useless post.. No offence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOOLOL! Ahem. Yes and I also suggest removing all other players and gun's. They're breaking the game.

• Like 4

So you want a multiplayer games where people shoot other people... That's never been done.

• Like 1

I died a little inside when I saw this poll.

A zombie game without zombies?

God damn it people.

• Like 1

Go inland and avoid cities. You're now playing Day Z without any zombies.

Also Day Z with out zeds /=/ other first person shooters.

In other first person shooters I can't have a one shot kill gun while they have only have a flashlight. Day Z is more like an open PVP RPG in that regard. FPS are generally more like sports and board games where the rules put everyone on equal footing.

If I only wanted PvP I'd play vanilla Arma 2.

yeah, go play a game like dayz. _like_ dayz. do not play dayz, it's not the right game for you.

thank you for your cooperation.

I'm pretty much already playing dayz without zombies because they are so bad that for the most part you can ignore them.

well if all you do is kill other players for loot or hide in the forest, i can see zombies not being an issue.

well if all you do is kill other players for loot or hide in the forest, i can see zombies not being an issue.

Even if you raid a shop/hospital/firestation you can ignore zombies most of the time if this is not your first week of playing dayz. As in, as long as you're not dumb enough to get cornered, you can ignore them.