Kerr

HOW TO GET BANDIT SKIN?

Hey y'all,

I've always wondered.. how the hell do you get the bandit type skin? Y'know that cream coloured one, with the hood type thing? You almost look like an assassin or some crazy sh*t.

I have absolutely no idea, when i logged in today i had my debug monitor reset and had that bandit mask type thing on >.>

Kill fresh spawns in Electro/Cherno, its the latest craze, just find a sniper rifle from one of the many tents, lay on the hill and snipe away. Or get closer to the action, when you hear someone say Friendly its code for kill me, its what all the idiots are doing so it must be right.

Killing survivors will lower your humanity, once your humanity is below a certain point you will get a bandit mask. The outfit is gone, it's just the mask now, and be aware it will sometimes eat your backpack when you switch. There is also a hero skin for high humanity now.

There should be an "uberbandit" skin, for those with humanities below -100k.

I'm at -600k and getting worse every day because people are dumb enough to drive their vehicles on the coast and end up getting AS50'd.

I think destroying vehicles lowers humanity by quite a bit. Lost 100k humanity in 5 minutes by AS50'ing a heli out of the sky and killing the crash survivors with a MK48.

Edited by Hydra
  • Like 1

Hey y'all,

I've always wondered.. how the hell do you get the bandit type skin? Y'know that cream coloured one, with the hood type thing? You almost look like an assassin or some crazy sh*t.

I have -18k humanity and I have it. Well, I have a ghillie again but when I'm freshly spawned I have it.

it seems to be default when you spawn for a while, but ultimately it's worthless if you find camo clothing or a ghillie.

To my knowledge the skin has been removed but the mask is added with low humanity. And I think it's on the debug monitor.

Man, this thread is old as hell!!

But on topic, all you have to do is kill survivors. This lowers your humanity, and in turn gives you the bandit skin. Killing people in a bandit skin will raise your humanity. When you first start out you have 2500 humanity, I think it takes 3 or 4 survivor kills to get the skin from there. Can't remember exactly, its been a while since I played bad guy.

Don't you have to kill like 2-3 people

Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Oh and the camo skin is not available anymore. I loved that skin.

i wanted to know how to get this one,the camo one 48f6a8de6b161d56d991af3.png

That's the original bandit skin, it replaced the 'new' one again in 1.7.7. Players with less than -2500 humanity wear the bandit skin and will keep it until they reach 0 humanity again. You passively gain 30 humanity per minute up to a maximum of +2500.

Edited by mZLY