DjZZeRo

DayZ was working fine, now it's stuck on Loading?

I am having problem with my game. I tried joining a game and it stays in loading for like 5 minutes doing nothing. It was working earlier today, but now it's messing up. Anyone having the same issue? Me and my friends are having the same problem, cant join any servers.

Maybe it has something to do with not updating, I have the same problem but haven't updated yet. I updated and it worked Immediately, then every other since I had the same issue

Edited by smasht_AU

DayZ Server Maintenance

Hey folks!

The DayZ server is currently having issues and you may have trouble playing the game or viewing the website, we are working hard to fix this and return service back to normal.

Follow @dayzdevteam on Twitter to keep up to date!

We are very sorry and thank you.

http://dayzmod.com/

Edited by smasht_AU

Yeeah.. I was playing all day just fine. Then server restarted, with an update, and so I updated as well.. now the server I am admin on has the infinite loading screen. I've seen several people connect, and then leave a few minutes after their names turn green, so I am guessing they're having the same issue.

To my understanding, being stuck on "loading" without a bar means that the hive is suffering from to many people connecting at once. Considering an update was just recently rolled out, a lot of servers were restarted and a lot of people logged out of the game and started downloading/reconnecting. Thus lagging the hive.

This was 'fixed' (for me) when Battleye updated itself a couple of days ago, and now Battleye has changed some other shit with all that global banning malarchy and now we can't connect again.

I just went to Battleye website and downloaded it - and despite the in game Battleye telling me that it was up to date, the DLL I downloaded was 7 MONTHS newer than the one in my folder !!! It still didn't fix the problem.

Battleye is the cause of all this again, no doubt.

I joined a server now im at the coast wth. I was inland last time :/

• Like 1

I'm getting this too... was working fine last night. now stuck at loading

Yeah, the same thing is happening to me... Just bought Arma II yesterday JUST to play Day Z and it was working fine until today...

Im having this problem too fix it so it wont happen again. come on guys 10 years in the making and is the most bug game ive ever seen. get with the program, seriusly !!!!

Don't worry everyone, we all know that Sputnik, I mean Rocket.. is too busy playing the mod with his dev's to fix things properly, whenever one thing gets fixed, they MUST screw something that was working fine before up.. its in their contracts.. :P

Just joking around, I would love it if this got fixed too. Seems a little messed up that I'm renting a server that for a few days a month, I can't play on.

Edited by Zankrow

Yeah i managed to get on a server after 30 minutes (yeah..thirty fucking minutes!) and then when i spawned i was in kamenka! I was at the airfield with an as50 and l86 sniping ppl left and right and now im in kamenka!?!?! so i thought id take the ridiculously long hike to elektro and have fun killing some noobs before i head back up to my camp...so then like 1 minute after joining the server, it lags like crazy! like i cant even move! zombies were glitching and teleporting all around me so i had to Alt+F4! and now i cant get on any server! im so pissed! plz fix this rocket! plzzzz

i get the loading screen too, Six launcher says im running 1.7.2.4 still (idk how to get 1.7.2.5 if six updater or launcher wont do it) and Six updater says my version is 95248 and my beta is 95883. which doesnt seem right. Plus if f i verify flies for arma2OA on steam it always says 1 file is wrong and it downloads it again everytime i verify. this games to stressful when your not technical.

If you're using Six Launcher and 95883 gets stuck at loading (like me) there is a way to temporarily roll back to 95417 or a patch that works for you.

Load Six Launcher.

Verify.

Manually patch to earlier version (95417 still works well for me).

Launch game.

Give me beans.

(You have to do this every time you load.)

i get the loading screen too, Six launcher says im running 1.7.2.4 still (idk how to get 1.7.2.5 if six updater or launcher wont do it) and Six updater says my version is 95248 and my beta is 95883. which doesnt seem right. Plus if f i verify flies for arma2OA on steam it always says 1 file is wrong and it downloads it again everytime i verify. this games to stressful when your not technical.

Try DayZ Commander - it's to date with both arma2 patch and DayZ 1.7.2.5

http://www.dayzcommander.com/

Edited by Bare Thrylls

I am up to date with 95883 and 1.7.2.5

As of this morning, shortly after updating to this version, I could join any server I wanted, so long as it was running 1.7.2.5.

Now, I can ONLY join 95883.

My buddy, who is updated, can join anything *except* 95883.

I don't understand what black magic is going on here, but we are definitely both on the same versions.

He's tried everything, and nothing will get him on the 95883.

My kingdom for an official post from Rocket or anyone on the dev. team. These long threads are useless from a troubleshooting perspective.

spent all day trying to connect using dayz commander, verified both arma and arma oa cache and still cannot connect to any server =(

strange, although i must admit I only use Dayz Commander for the 'initial' launch then I usually pick servers from within the games multiplayer server menu.

And yesterday I had not probs at all getting into servers...more the annoying spawn on the coast was what I was having to deal with. I had to run from Kamenka back to Berezino. Not fun.

bombard the dayzteam with tickets guys,

1 from each person here will make sure that every one is heard to my knowledge the team doesnt check threads like this..

beans for me ?

• Like 2

same over here

and as it seems the mods don't give a damn cookie here too.

this is lame...time to delete this shit and time to wait for warz

since this is turnin out to be a fail.

I have a couple of servers that I usually only join as they're usually quite populated and I can usually get in them quite swiftly, but all of a sudden I can no longer join them. Bit of a pain in the arse but I'm sure it'll be fixed in a jiffy (hopefully)

Yeah still having problems. Guess they are still working on the future patches right now so they can fix it.