Sign in to follow this  
shaggey

Day Z server: My own private hive

Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to make my own dayz private hive server with working loot spawns as well as vehicle spawns, but unfortunately I am not a computer tech in regards to doing so. I would like to make this a low pop server, around 10 players, and available to the public with me as admin (if possible). Do I need my own physical server? What programs do i need and how do i even start a day z server? I have seen MULTIPLE day z private hives but sadly they seem to be unreliable in regards to being active, so i would like to make my own.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

I'll point you in the right direction: you will need to setup a mysql, as far as I know this is the only supported, database. If you don't know or can't figure out how to do that please don't bother attempting to set up a private server.

Well, to start a private hive you gotta....

Wait what? It's against the rules to have a private hive and your server will be blacklisted ?

OH NO !

How is it that in a world of "information" people like this are still so un-informed?

You start a private "Hive" and you might as well kiss your server and the $$$ spent on it goodbye.