Bladez 0f Fury

Some Perfect Skins for DayZ

Truly some of them are nice, but some of them are just too mad max/fallout style, especially the guy with the mask on his forehead & one with the goggles.. And the rusty guns are just horrible and unrealistic.

Aren't those just ripped from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.? I'm referring to the pic in the third post.

Edit: Ah I see they've had the permission, 'tis ok then, I guess.

This is dayz, not stalker. We don't need to see stalkers running around in this mod. If you want to look at stalkers, go play stalker.

This is dayz' date=' not stalker. We don't need to see stalkers running around in this mod. If you want to look at stalkers, go play stalker.

[/quote']

Why so serious? You know they're sexy.

I'd like to see that type of thing (gas masks or some shit), but of course in DayZ' own style.

They look cool, but they fit more with a Metro/STALKER vibe. My personal opinion should have been that all survivors get random skins from the NPC civilians in the Arma2 engine and bandit skins should have been random Chedaki skins. Either way, I'm just waiting to have my bandit skin removed to stop dickhead survivors going all gun-ho on my arse every time I try to cross the road.

• Like 1

They look cool' date=' but they fit more with a Metro/STALKER vibe. My personal opinion should have been that all survivors get random skins from the NPC civilians in the Arma2 engine and bandit skins should have been random Chedaki skins. Either way, I'm just waiting to have my bandit skin removed to stop dickhead survivors going all gun-ho on my arse every time I try to cross the road.

[/quote']

I'm ok with some custom skins/clothing but I aggree that most should be from the standard civilians, or from civilian addons, like females.

But copying all the other apocalypse games out there isnt going to help keep this mod original.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11840

If rocket could get a hold of the creator' date=' i think these would be great for us to start out with, and then we can find all the nicer skins in the world. Yes?

[/quote']

I love these skins.

I remember rocket talking about being able to go around and find new clothes to actually PICK UP. If that does get implemented I would love to try and get these implemented.

Probably won't, but hey! We can dream. :D

I would jizz myself if I could look as badass as any of these skins, even if I had to find them.

For everone talking about the "stalker" armors. I DIDN"T LINK THAT. Whoever did can you please take it down? Yes? Thanks!

love the op skins, they are an arma / stalker hybrid. also, a crafting system that would allow gas bombs would validate gas masks...

The survivor skin has been become almost iconic now, it's way too late to change the skin in the mod IMO.

• Like 1

I remember rocket talking about being able to go around and find new clothes to actually PICK UP. If that does get implemented -

Have you been living under a rock, man?

That's all custom clothing.

Have you been living under a rock, man?

That's all custom clothing.

SpaceNavy, on 26 May 2012 - 7:07 PM, said:snapback.png

I remember rocket talking about being able to go around and find new clothes to actually PICK UP. If that does get implemented -

26 of May 2012...2012! You are writing your post on the 04 September 2013, seems like you are living under a rock.

Stop harrasing people with your lack of attention.

Goddess.

Edited by Apfelsator