Sign in to follow this  
Nimz41

Someway to kill yourself

Okay Im pretty sure there use to be a way that you could kill yourself and restart back at the coast. I think there should be a way that you can do this without accidently doing it. Such as a button in the options list where it asks a few times to make sure you want to do this. There should also be like a limit on how often you can do this. I thought of this because I thought it would be interesting to go check out the end of the world and I am now stuck out there trying to get myself killed by hunger and thirst

Yes I knew that, I jsut think there could possibly be a way in the long run to bring it back

Run to the nearest high ground, and jump to your death.

Especially easy if near a city with ladders.

Otherwise run into a group of zombies.

Shouldn't take 5 minutes.

Okay, so whats the point of killing yourself in a survival game?

Okay, so whats the point of killing yourself in a survival game?

People were continually respawning until they got a point near the city they wanted. You can still do it obviously, it just takes a few minutes longer since you have to run to a group of zombies to die.

Well, I'm new and I believe either a door opened up and broke my legs or weakness and hunger made me crippled. Tried to drag myself off a balcony to die and didn't work. I dragged myself outside near a tree, tried to respawn and couldn't. Exited and came back to a server with some people in it (experimenting - didn't know if I might  get like a 'new' life. Saw some guys running around, they thoughtfully came over and shot me. Nice chaps. Time to try again with just a bit more knowledge than I had before. Otherwise I was going to  have to see how long it takes to die of thirst or hunger. Still, got the job done. I'm a problem solver that way. lol

• Like 1

This was abused way too much in previous versions. I doubt it is coming back. Just die naturally.

Regards,

Sobaka