Sign in to follow this  
SpAz514

How to disable DayZ

I want to play ArmA II OA normal but can't and at Expansions menu the Disable button is... Disabled?

Not sure how you are loading your Arma, but you can quickly move or rename the @Dayz folder in the main directory.

How did you install DayZ? How do you launch DayZ?

When I want to play ARMA 2 from Steam, I simply remove the launch options line.

• Like 1

I installed DayZ through the 3rd party installer, and I launch it through Six Launcher and DayZ Commander. A question, if I launch DayZ through DayZ Commander and I have ACE do I get ACE features on DayZ Too?

I installed DayZ through the 3rd party installer, and I launch it through Six Launcher and DayZ Commander. A question, if I launch DayZ through DayZ Commander and I have ACE do I get ACE features on DayZ Too?

No, DayZ is a standalone mod and no other mods are allowed to be run alongside it. As far as I am aware, you would need the server to support your loaded mods for it to work as well.

Launch the game through the normal shortcut, then you should be able to play the normal game.

No, DayZ is a standalone mod and no other mods are allowed to be run alongside it. As far as I am aware, you would need the server to support your loaded mods for it to work as well.

Launch the game through the normal shortcut, then you should be able to play the normal game.

Okay, thx!

Go into DayZ, press escape click expansions, click the line that has @dayz then click disable..

Go into DayZ, press escape click expansions, click the line that has @dayz then click disable..

This does not work, if you have the command line parameter forcing the mod to open.

The solution is to make a shortcut to OA without the parameters, and then go to the expansion tab and delect dayz (if it is still marked).

Edited by Jukez

Does not work.

The mod has destroyed the normal game. >.<

I love dayz, but for gods sake what do i need to do to play this as its supposed to do ? :|

Remove -mod=@DayZ from the launch parameters...

And if you use six launcher or dayz commander... This is why i think it's dumb.

Thanks will try that. :)