ZERQER

This game is going to shit if we dont do something soon

Well today was a swell story, here im bored anyways.

Today when i logged on to the server, i was about to head north from elektro. When i reach Topolka Dam i open my map to see if i was headed to a barn on the way up. On the map i see a wierd orange icon, when i moused over it it said: Man.

It was not very far from me neither very close, so i ran into the treeline and crouch-ran for about an 300-400 meters. Through the treeline i see another player, the other player(which when i came closer to was named adam) had a tunnel-vision and he couldnt see me. So i went up to him and i was mabye 10-15 meters away from him,when i said to him: I am friendly, Are you friendly? He then made a 360, probably because he was scared shitless. Then i asked him again: Are you friendly? He had by that time scoped in on me with their sniper. I then stood up and saluted to him to show him that i was friendly, so i stood there saluting for about 5-8 seconds. And then BAAM!!!!1!!one!! He took a shot at me through my chest with his sniper at a 10 meter range. He didnt kill me, he made me unconsious and then looted me of my AKM and my M14 AIM, then he watched me bleed to my death.

I just saw him sitting 1 meter away from me, eating my beans, holding my gun, my ammo, my backpack, my... everything.

P.S. Im in search of a group in EU to join, just PM me if you want me in.

P.S.S. Everybody that plays DayZ should that a salute is a sign of peace. Also the Bendy dance.

• Like 4

So, wait? You asked him if he was friendly and still waited even though he pointed his sniper at you and didn't respond?

WTF Dude? I understand that you said friendly one time, but if he doesn't respond- SHOOT HIM!

Would have killed you quicker, you would probably would have died 150-300 meters out, and would have left your shit.

So, wait? You asked him if he was friendly and still waited even though he pointed his sniper at you and didn't respond?

WTF Dude? I understand that you said friendly one time, but if he doesn't respond- SHOOT HIM!

You know something? I have morals. i dont shoot, unless i HAVE too.

You know something? I have morals. i dont shoot, unless i HAVE too.

If you don't shoot on sight quit bitching about people killing you.

People cause problems. Every time. And Problems can only be fixed by a 7.62 round to the skull.

QQ

• Like 2

Would have killed you quicker, you would probably would have died 150-300 meters out, and would have left your shit.

I ran up to him, he didnt see me. until i talked in chat. (God im a waste of human resources D: Dammit)

If you don't shoot on sight quit bitching about people killing you.

People cause problems. Every time. And Problems can only be fixed by a 7.62 round to the skull.

QQ

:/ yer right. well... gotta get me sum gear nao.

Maybe he was needing beans and probably you got some. Don t crucified him, he could be dying man needing some beans :)

Yeah mabye, Mabye...

You cant stop the bandits neither do we want to.

Its what making this mod such an excellent experiance in first place.

Your aproach was so dull and blank.

What you experiance was a classic Dayz encounter.

This is a cruel and brutal game.

What else did you expect from him after 5-8 sec of non replyng?

Ask ,,friendly,, once,if the other player doesnt respond to you dont keep persisting on a contact.

Two options :

1. Back away slowly after not replyng to you.

2. Shoot him. (kill or be killed)

Its a basic survival instict...wich as i see,you failed.

Lesson learned.

Players in this game has nothing to do with the game.

Game will never turn into shit,it will never change,the only thing that will change is your way at looking at it.

Welcome to DayZ my friend.

Edited by VaultDweller
  • Like 1

I just saw him sitting 1 meter away from me, eating my beans, holding my gun, my ammo, my backpack, my... everything.

If you meet a murderer and greet him friendly, salute him and do the friendly dance.... he will still be a murderer.

You should have been a little more skeptical when he didnt respond to your greetings and aimed at you with his sniper rifle instead :)

You cant stop the bandits neither do we want to.

Its what making this mod such an excellent experiance in first place.

Your aproach was so dull and blank.

What you experiance was a classic Dayz encounter.

This is a cruel and brutal game.

What else did you expect from him after 5-8 sec of non replyng?

Ask ,,friendly,, once,if the other player doesnt respond to you dont keep persisting on a contact.

Two options :

1. Back away slowly after not replyng to you.

2. Shoot him. (kill or be killed)

Its a basic survival instict...wich as i see,you failed.

Lesson learned.

Players in this game has nothing to do with game.

Game will never turn into shit,it will never change,the only thing that will change is your way at looking at it.

Welcome to DayZ my friend.

Yeah, youre probably right. Thanks for cheering me up! slightly...

If you meet a murderer and greet him friendly, salute him and do the friendly dance.... he will still be a murderer.

You should have been a little more skeptical when he didnt respond to your greetings and aimed at you with his sniper rifle instead :)

Well im rather new to the game. and this was one of my first encouters with another player.

"This game is going to shit if we dont do something soon"

So we better wait until the mod "shits", so you fly off, then we fix it.

• Like 1

"This game is going to shit if we dont do something soon"

So we better wait until the mod "shits", so you fly off, then we fix it.

My profile picure says it all.

Edited by ZERQER

Well im rather new to the game. and this was one of my first encouters with another player.

This game is all about experience. You experienced now, that a lot of people will kill you for whatever you have on you. Some don't even care what you have, they just want to kill you.

Next time, be more vigilant and don't approach people who scope towns with sniper rifles... they are NOT looking for friends :)

• Like 1

My profile picure says it all.

Hahaha you name it. :lol:

Edited by EnermaX

Heh.. Bendy dance.

To be honest, people like that are just dumbasses, unfortunately, 50% of the population on the servers are also like that.. It's often kill or be killed.

Though, if I see people with weapons, I leave them alone aha

if you don't wanna get killed that often, you should also never play on crappy servers with nameplates on! that's one of the worst settings you can have, cause wherever you hide, they could spot you by a random 360° spin

if you don't wanna get killed that often, you should also never play on crappy servers with nameplates on! that's one of the worst settings you can have, cause wherever you hide, they could spot you by a random 360° spin

true, is that an individual setting or is it disabled when you play on a veteran/expert server?

true, is that an individual setting or is it disabled when you play on a veteran/expert server?

It is an individual setting. But you can be sure it is disabled on the most veteran/expert server. It is also disabled on the most regular server but its not guaranteed. If you want to check scroll your mousewheel if you see a distance show up its enabled.

• Like 1

Bruh. Never trust anyone. It gets you killed. There's nothing wrong with tagging along with someone, but NEVER trust. Always watch your own back. Never ask if someone's friendly UNLESS you have your gun pointed at their head.