rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2.5

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with barbed wire (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)

Some static zombie soldier corpses also seem to produce this

I'm sure you are aware, just in case :P

Edited by Azrail
  • Like 14

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with barbed wire (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)

Does this also fix issues with graphical issues due possibly to dead soldier bodies (at cherno, nwaf, berezino etc.) and bear traps (not sure if actually bear traps)?

• Like 1

Please roll out the patch during the week and not on fridays, saturdays or sundays. You patched last friday and i was unable to play for the rest of the night.... Or be a 100% sure you wont screw up.

Thanks for all your effort!

• Like 12

* [FIXED] Ammunition amounts not loaded in properly (Now records used ammunition correctly)

This will be important and the first step in stopping the inflation of item value. Oh man... I'm excited! As it is right now I exploit the heck of this bug xD I can't really remember how the game played before the bug.

Next thing would be fighting duping one bug after another ;D

• Like 7

can anyone confirmed if antibiotics are spawning since the last update? me and a friend try to find one but so far nothing in hospitals

Edited by Rellik_pt
  • Like 3

can anyone confirmed if antibiotics are spawning since the last update? me and a friend try to find one but so far nothing in hospitals

They were, are and will be scarce. Their spawn chance is 0.23%, man...

• Like 5

Artifacts occurs because of dead soldier objects, barbed wire too but its minor compared to the artifacts from dead soldier objects.

• Like 13

Don't forget that tents are not saving again, they save one time and after, they don't save.

• Like 15

i know that, but i just want to be sure they are spawning, since i m finding more nvg´s that any of the antibiotics. i visit like 20 times hospitals and nothing so far

• Like 1

One spawned at hospital tent in Cherno, 3 days ago. 1724.

• Like 1

I don't believe all barbed wire is the cause of the graphical glitches. I was able to look at any barbed wire and not get any graphical glitches but even entering the Balota area or airfield it is unplayable same thing for Stary Sober. Cherno also has some graphical glitches to the south east of the city.

• Like 10

Barded Wire had very little graphical artifacts compare to dead corpse of soilders. It was nearly impossible to enter any Air Field or Military area.. Poor buddy was blasted to hell and back in NW Airfield due to I wasn't able cover him through the massive glitched graphical artifacts.. :(

• Like 16

It would be nice to start with a pistol agian, now that there is no respawn option, the weakest one of course

Hell no. To easy = Not Dayz

• Like 19

Rocket it's not the barbed wire causing the problems it's the dead soldiers.

• Like 7

Would it not be easier to remove barbed wire and tank traps completely?

They serve no purpose in the game as it stands now; other than to block off loot spawns for server hoppers.

Just remove them, please.

Edit:

Also, the duping of items needs fixing too, urgently.

Edited by JayMeHD
  • Like 15

Does this also fix issues with graphical issues due possibly to dead soldier bodies (at cherno, nwaf, berezino etc.) and bear traps (not sure if actually bear traps)?

this.