Sign in to follow this  
Talentz

helicopter gas...

since when does the helicopter lose gas??...we parked it and we got back in and it lost like all its gas and everything is repaired to green...

Having the same problem, noobs are trying to tell me on reddit that if you repair the glass it will stop leaking fuel yeaaah right

heli's dont use gasoline, or petrol as it's known.

they use Kerosene.

so "gas" is incorrect. just saying.

• Like 1

it's part of the gameplay aspect of vehicles, ground or otherwise. When you use them they use fuel, in order to keep using them you have to find a jerry can, fill it with gas, and then take it back to your vehicle and refuel it. I think it takes a helicopter 30 jerry cans to fill the tank completely.

Having the same problem, noobs are trying to tell me on reddit that if you repair the glass it will stop leaking fuel yeaaah right

Well I can confirm that they are right. You actually need to repair the whole chopper (including glass) for it to stop leaking fuel.

• Like 1

Well I can confirm that they are right. You actually need to repair the whole chopper (including glass) for it to stop leaking fuel.

Thank you for this. We parked ours away and it was still leaking... all but two pieces of glass need to be repaired :(

Edited by rbosse

You need to repair EVERY single part of the heli, this means glass too.

If you don't believe, than you will never fix the leak, have fun.

We are flying with our heli over the map and have fun with no leak, it stopped after fixing every single part.

• Like 1

The chopper we found originally had hull green, but something happened as after a server restart every part was orange. As hull can not be fixed and it eats 20 litres of fuel in less than 10 seconds, it's of no bloody use. Can't even be destroyed, the hull will stay orange. We spent all the ammo for the machine guns but they might spawn again, someone can use it to kill a few zombies.

We just got the chopper repaired completely, everything's green and we cannot repair any more parts (we have everything and tried it once or twice). It is still leaking. I'm not sure what else we can repair.

Clearly you are an idiot.

Fix the windows, it will stop leaking.

they use Kerosene.

You need to repair EVERY single part of the heli, this means glass too.

If you don't believe, than you will never fix the leak, have fun.

We are flying with our heli over the map and have fun with no leak, it stopped after fixing every single part.

Thank you so much. We had the issue last night, had no idea how to fix it, it was a HUGE pain in the ass.

• Like 1

We just got the chopper repaired completely, everything's green and we cannot repair any more parts (we have everything and tried it once or twice). It is still leaking. I'm not sure what else we can repair.

Seen this happen as well. Very annoying.

Seen this happen as well. Very annoying.

5 scrap metal (main rotor, secondary rotor, missiles, instruments, hull)

engine parts

main rotor assembly

8-9 windows (even the windows you cant see on the chopper)

our chopper doesnt leak so it can be done. look around the chopper for more red

they use Kerosene.

Cookie time!

Ok so let's say I've fully repaired a choppah and spent hours flying around like a boss with my door gunners smoking noobs and Zeds. How do you rearm the door guns once they are dry?

Ok so let's say I've fully repaired a choppah and spent hours flying around like a boss with my door gunners smoking noobs and Zeds. How do you rearm the door guns once they are dry?

server reset only way