Sign in to follow this  
zatic13

Bad Serial number given in setup

I recently purchased arma 2 combined operations on steam so i could play the dayz mod at first i couldnt launch arrowhead so i decided to go ahead and still try to install the mod. i perferred to do the manual install because i just dont like auto install but when i boot up the game it comes to th bohemia interactive logo then crashes and says bad serial number given in setup. Please help I want to play day z really bad.

Try verifying your files if bought through steam. run steam as administrator. Run A2OA without launching DayZ. Try again. Hope this helps.

I recently purchased arma 2 combined operations on steam so i could play the dayz mod at first i couldnt launch arrowhead so i decided to go ahead and still try to install the mod. i perferred to do the manual install because i just dont like auto install but when i boot up the game it comes to th bohemia interactive logo then crashes and says bad serial number given in setup. Please help I want to play day z really bad.

I think you need to run ArmaII and ArmaII OA at least once before you play DayZ.

Should fix it, try and let us know.

DUH I should learn to read every post before I, umm, post. lol

Edited by Irenicus

Okay i really need help

i bought arma 2 CO and everytime i try to run DayZ it says bad serial number given

everyone says to just run as administartor and run arma 2 and arma 2 arrowhead but they wont launch

i have done both of the cache file things multiple times and i have turned off my computer and restarted but i think i need to run arma 2 before i can play Dayz but as i said it just wont launch plz help me!!!

• Like 1

Okay i really need help

i bought arma 2 CO and everytime i try to run DayZ it says bad serial number given

everyone says to just run as administartor and run arma 2 and arma 2 arrowhead but they wont launch

i have done both of the cache file things multiple times and i have turned off my computer and restarted but i think i need to run arma 2 before i can play Dayz but as i said it just wont launch plz help me!!!

Same thing is happening to me, hell I rebought Arma CO and I still can't play!