mythTECH (DayZ)

Crazy Graphics Glitch [PLEASE FIX :( ]

This has started happening since 1.7.2.4

http://gyazo.com/e9e...473120613bd65bd

http://gyazo.com/ea5...d03c952f784054e

It appears to be only military tents, those screen shots are at the trees just of Stary Sobor, North of the tents.

Anyone else have this problem?

http://gyazo.com/077...9b2c6281d1ed251

Those are my current settings.

Sorry for all the gyazo its just easy.

- mythTECH

• Like 3

I've been having the exact same problems. Last night I went into a military tent area with some friends and looted the placed, but we had to D/C in there for server restart. When we logged back in, I had these same glitches all over the place. I couldn't see anything, even as one of my friends became zombie chow right away. I've tried multiple servers, adjusting my settings all over the place, nothing works. And it does seem to only come up when I look in an area with those military tents.

I can confirm this bug happening to me and 2 other friends around Berezino on 2 different servers.

However, restarting ArmA and reinstalling display drivers seemed to fix.

Edited by krtshv

Yup, when up to the green mountain radio tower and had this happening to me. The epicentre of it seemed to be somewhere at the base of the tower.

i had same problem,full game restart seemed to fix the problem.

iv been having a similar issue, i get a faint RED line on the top of my screen and the left of my screen, very faint, mabye a 1/64"... any one herd or seen this before?

Hi.

I have the same problem since the update to 1.7.2.4. The first time i've seen this was northwest of the green mountain tower where the street leaves the forest. There are two red/white striped barriers on the street wich i couldnt look at. I was at the tower before but everything was fine there.

And the same bug near the Balota air field. I think the center of the graphic bugs was near the camp.

I've tried to use the "flush" command but it didn't help

i tried this but when i got to the edit spot mine is already changed as suggested so it didnt work for me, this just started after the new patch, not just military tents for me though, it depends on the town but some towns and or buildings are bad, others not at all

hold shift

press dash on number pad once

type- flush

will fix it for the time being. do the same if you see it again

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22947010/DAYZ/2012-07-28_00006.jpg

Same problem here, since 1.7.2.4, I'm not sure if it's the DayZ update that brought this or a recent ArmA 2 beta patch. Playing around with the V-Sync and Anti-Aliasing options seem to work sometimes for me, but only for a short amount of time.

Holding " Shift + [NUM] - " an typing "flush" will clear your memory, this can in some cases decrease the load the game puts on your computer and in most cases got rid of the artifacts for me.

hold shift

press dash on number pad once

type- flush

will fix it for the time being. do the same if you see it again

Yep, this. This has been the only sure working method for me, albeit a temporary one. If it crops up again just do it quick. Also really helps when fps issues start to crop up.

Yeah, i think its caused by the dead military zombie corpses.

They say that they will fix it in 1.7.2.5 tho :o

Afaik the artifacting is caused by the static dead soldiers near military areas and it's been doing that for everyone when 1.7.2.4 came out.

Same issue here, and it's also really bad up in Berezino, crashed the minibus and got 4 of us killed because we did not see a roadblock due to the artifact :(

I had the same problem. You know how I fixed it? By using the "search" function on top of the forums...

You should try it sometime. You'll even get quicker answers than sitting here waiting for others to respond. I promise.

Plenty of threads have already addressed quickfixes to help with this. It's not perfect, but there are some temp. actions that can help until the devs from ARMA2 can fix it.

Same issue here, and it's also really bad up in Berezino, crashed the minibus and got 4 of us killed because we did not see a roadblock due to the artifact :(

I can confirm that Berezino is awful, when i got near to the military tents my screen got attacked by gigantic grey triangles and same thing from the hospital. Had to look at the ground the entire time which is a pain.. <_<