Sign in to follow this  
chizad

How to make a Group?

How do we make a Group in DayZ like a Party so we can talk in Group Channel?

At the moment you cannot. Technically everyone is on the same group, but in most servers even group chat channels are disabled. Direct is usually left open tho.

At the moment you cannot. Technically everyone is on the same group, but in most servers even group chat channels are disabled. Direct is usually left open tho.

wrooooong.

Technically each individual is in their own group, group chat doesnt work because theres no one in your group, if there was a group, there'd have to be a leader, that leader would know every position of every person on the map.

I have been wondering about this too, since I watched some videos that had the squad leader and the rest of the group show in the left corner - like in regular arma. It was only a group of 2, but I wondered how they did it. Must have been some early version, where the surivors still showed in rank.

I think it should be possible to invite someone to your group when you are in viewing range. The one who invites will be team leader. A 51+ % vote will elect a new leader (e.g. like "votemap" = "votegroup"). A 50%+ vote will allow to kick someone from a group. Teamkilling/dm-ing in a group will be punished by -8000 blood; this part is optional.