Sign in to follow this  
RedLlama

dayz_anim' requires addon 'CAMisc_fix_A2FREE

That is what I get before the game opens, after it opens it always gives me a message saying this:

Files "C:/Program files/Bohemia Interactive/ArmA 2/expansion/dta.core.pbo", (Then the same thing but with) "/addons/air_e.pbo" "anims_e.pbo" "ca_r.pbo" "Charecters_e.pbo" are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this serber. remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

I am using the DayZcommander, got the same thing when I did it manually though.

Are you running the retail or free version of ArmA 2?

If you are running ArmA 2 Free check that you followed the instructions for installing with ArmA 2 Free rather than installation with ArmA 2 retail.

• Like 1

Try deleting those files manually then doing a 'Verify integrity of game cache'. It could be a simple corrupted file.

Also, make sure you are running the newest beta patch.

Edited by Aftershok
  • Like 1

Open vanilla ArmA 2 and check the version in the bottom right hand corner, you may need to update to the newest 1.11 patch (http://www.arma2.com...emid=20〈=en).

Also a reinstall of the Battleye client.

Have you tried simply deleting all of the disallowed files then starting DayZ without a verification of cache files?

Edited by Aftershok
  • Like 1

I am having the same problem. I installed the update from 1.5 - 1.11. I have a retail copy of the game from Amazon. Steam wouldn't accept my credit card for some reason. When I launch the game it acts like it wants to load and than I get that error and it dumps me into the main menu.