FiX (DayZ)

[Vert Hosting] DayZ Servers | All maps supported! | New AUSTRALIAN location! | DayZ Unleashed!

logo-half.png

https://verthosting.com | https://my.verthosting.com | http://tcadmin.verthosting.com

All plans in all locations | New Australian & Canadian locations! | DDoS protection in Canada & France!

Who are we?

• Vert Hosting Limited is based and registered in New Zealand offering hosting to cover almost every continent.
  • We offer a wide range of services including VPS services, Minecraft servers and DayZ servers.
  • We can normally stretch to fit most peoples needs. If you have a requirement that is not fulfilled by plans, feel free to contact us and we can work out a plan for you.
  • We offer our services in the U.S, France, Germany, Canada and Australia
  • We are a New Zealand registered company.
  • We are one of the older hosts in the DayZ Scene, having sold DayZ Servers since July 2012.

So what else do you offer?

Here are some of our most popular plans:

DayZ #1

• 40 slots
  • TCAdmin included
  • Available in all locations
  • $30 USD a month
  • Order here!

DayZ #3

• 50 slots
  • TCAdmin included
  • $35 USD a month
  • Order here!

DayZ #13

• 100 slots
  • TCAdmin included
  • $65 USD a month
  • Order here!

But that's not it - you can see all of our available plans here.

Screenshots:

e7ce4x.png

Above: The TSW Anti-Hack solution (for sale at $7 USD a month)

Contacting us:

We have refined the way in which you can contact and communicate with us.Here are some of the methods we use:

• Support Ticket: Non-clients can submit tickets here. Existing clients can contact us through the control panel here.
  • Skype: We have a Skype account. Add verthosting to Skype and we will respond back to you as soon as possible.

Notes:

• We have the option to add extra features to your server including death messages, care packages and much more!
  • All of our DayZ services come with TCAdmin.
  • We do not overload our nodes - 1 server per core max.
  • Our DayZ Services are unmanaged, unless on request (but that will cost extra).
  • DayZ Anti-Hax and alike can be enabled on your server on request.
  • Our service and network uptimes are 99% or greater.
  • You can read our Terms of Service here.
  • We are not offering managed services - hackers are the clients issue. We will however point them towards possible solutions on request.
  • Due to the nature of DayZ servers, issues may occur with the servers. We are not responsible for software issues that are out of our control (e.g. Hive failure). We are responsible for hardware issues (e.g. data corruption) however.
  • We are not responsible for hackers, cheaters or scripters on your server. We try our hardest to keep them off (i.e. enrolling client servers into community ban lists, etc).

What do our customers say about us?

Of course, we can go on and on about our hosting services, but what do our customers think?

Just wanted to say thanks so much to Vert for setting up and helping me with my Dayz server they really are top guys who know there stuff. James has got back to me with any issues or requests that I have had would recommend Vert to anyone looking to host a server. Well done guys keep up the good work.JayJayb_ukIE2 -Dayz survival/PVP/role - server
I just wanted to come on and say that since purchasing a hosting package with Vert, they have been extremely responsive in responding to our questions and requests, and our community has been very pleased. As a server owner, a responsive host with the knowledge and experience that the Vert Support Team has provided is extremely important. I highly recommend these guys, and the cost is very competitive Don't become just another monthly invoice for the bigger hosts. These guys ROCK!US 3219 - MCL33T.com
I'd say the best thing about vert hosting is their customer service. They solve your problems as quickly as possible and can almost always solve it the same day. They also give a extreme amount of flexibility to your server, which not all providers can boast. Completely worth it

| All Servers |

Edited by FiX
  • Like 3

Won't be long until the basic control panel is ready for beta testing.

James

Updated original post stating that the prices listed are on a this-week-only special.

Just a note to existing customers, whilst our new control panel is in development, all server changes and issues must be completed through the ticketing system.

We're working on getting German servers ready and very soon American servers.

James

• Like 1

All servers updated to latest version of DayZ.

James

Update: We've manage to secure our servers in Kansas now for selling DayZ servers on!

James

1 left: $40 recurring 50 slot French DayZ server (Server #3)! Use promo code 40SLOT only 1 left!

I may be interested in renting a Dayz server, do you have any I can do a ping test on? Also, how will the admin priviledges be applied to the renters Arma 2 account, do we need to send you any details when ordering?

Very interested, i test the plan number #3 i hope the service will be good :D

Not cheap, say inexpensive instead. FYI, this is a solid host and FiX is good people.

Edited by (OCN)Vortech

Not cheap, say inexpensive instead. FYI, this is a solid host and FiX is good people.

I think you mean 'a good person' :P Thankyou.

Very interested, i test the plan number #3 i hope the service will be good :D

We're working on the control panel at the moment to manage your server, so things have to be managed through support tickets at the moment, but the DayZ servers themselves run very well.

Hope you like it :)

I may be interested in renting a Dayz server, do you have any I can do a ping test on? Also, how will the admin priviledges be applied to the renters Arma 2 account, do we need to send you any details when ordering?

I'll get you an IP very soon. The admins get RCON access (both ingame and using RCON tools) and they have their DayZ forum name registered under the server on registration. The DayZ forum name has to be sent on order.

Hey its a fellow OCN member. Good to see some of you guys coming on. Same name here that is on OCN

Hey its a fellow OCN member. Good to see some of you guys coming on. Same name here that is on OCN

Just looked you up on OCN, have seen you around before. I've got the same name on OCN as I do here.

What is current order setup time for a Kansas server? Any promo codes?

What is current order setup time for a Kansas server? Any promo codes?

A few days (longest waiting time is for DayZ team to register the IP into their hive). The prices are already discounted.

If anyone is wondering why their server is taking a long time to be processed - almost all orders are complete except for a few but all orders are waiting on DayZ to add the information to their hive.

It's a global issue affecting all hosts.

Edited by FiX

rrs30j.png

Our new Control Panel is nearly ready for public beta!

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Today only deal posted: 50 slots for $35 a month recurring!

James Warner

Vert Hosting

We've decided to keep that deal going on for a week (6 days now)!

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Do you guys have a teamspeak vent or ventrillo vent for customer service?

We offer a Mumble or Teamspeak channel for $2 a month extra per server order.

Ordered in some new server hardware - if you want to be one of the first people to get servers on them, I'd recommend ordering as soon as possible.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Are the admin tools you offer pretty good?

We offer regular RCON access and are looking at integrating in game management tools into the web panel we're developing.

• Like 1

Pretty much as long as it takes to get a new Server instance ID from the DayZ Staff - in the range of 30 mins up to a few days (at the most, the longest we've had was 4 days waiting for the server ID to be pulled through).

All the hardware and software are pre-setup for the clients, we just have to drop the server instance file in and start it.