Sign in to follow this  
GulpinGulpin

is there any way to fix a broken leg besides morphine

military spawns in deer stands sometimes have morphine now. Or ask for a doctor to visit you through this forum.

Apply pressure to the wound. Clean it up before treating it. Next, you want to force your leg into a straighter position, so it can heal properly. Find a straight piece of wood or steel that is roughly the length of your shin. Gently place beside the injured leg and tie a few lengths of cloth around it. It will be painful but it will heal over time. You may want to call an ambulance for your wound, though. I'm sure there is a hospital in your city that will dispatch an ambulance. Sorry to hear about your injury. Get better soon! <3

• Like 1

crawl to elektro or have an ally bring you one

nah, my camp is closer, i might just bring my shit there then kill myself

military spawns in deer stands sometimes have morphine now. Or ask for a doctor to visit you through this forum.

wait how do i get a doctor?

I'm currently in the same position as you. Broke it just south of Stary Sobor, stupidly, 'casually' running from a pack of zombies backwards, got caught on a fence, panicked, and now I have a broken leg. Have I decided to roll over and die? No freaking way! I have a M4A4 CCO and a few other goodies from the NW airfield I'm not prepared to say goodbye to. I spent last night crawling on my guts all the way to Chern. Had a couple of epic moments on the way, (raided a helicopter crash site on the way, unfortunately there was no morphine or loot :(, also skirted around some bandits), but by god it's been a satisfying experience. I've logged off on the outskirts of Chern near the church and tonight i plan on raiding the hospital for morphine. Will I pull it off? Who freaking knows!?! But I can't stop thinking about it while at work today :P

Roll on 5.30pm.

Suck is up! And start pressing that W key with raw determination!

Persistence is Omnipotent!

One med group won't go to Stary though. Another is specifically to help folks in hot spots.

Sorry to tell you this but I once found a morphine injector in Stary Sobor supermarket...might have been worth a look!