Sign in to follow this  
xalbers15

Kicked by Battleye: Unknown game version

This morning I checked to see if arma 2 OA had a beta patch, and there was (95310) so I downloaded and installed this new patch and started the game. I tried as many servers as I could before getting annoyed after being kicked by battleye for having an unknown game version.. Is there anyway to fix this? I did notice how quite a lot of the servers still required the last patch, 95248. Could be updating to the newest patch be the issue? All help is appreciated. Thanks!

You should never instal beta patches right away when they are released, because it takes Battleye a few hours to start recognizing them. Should be ok in a few hours.

• Like 3

Alright I was thinking that was the problem. I was not quite sure how quickly Battleye updated and whatnot. Thanks!

I updated through DayZ commander today and was having this problem too... for the heck of it, I tried coming into the game through Six Launcher and was able to connect w/o issue... not sure if I just got lucky or not, but it worked for me.

its not the beta patch who fuck all, its the game.

the game got a new patch and its for that it fucked our game...

Hmm Ill try that, who knows, maybe I have some luck as well.

Just out of curiosity, when getting the error, were you using DayZ Commander as well?

...any way to fix this error? i wanna play :|

You could try what worked for me above. I just noticed a bunch of people joining my server successfully, so maybe the problem is resolved.

Edited by SubEclipse

tried to connect over dayz commander, six launcher & six updater... nothing worked for me. always getting wrong game version balbla :(

Same error early, but It's seems working again..

I have pass the lobby and have the load page...

edit : All good :)

Edited by Dunhkan