Oshrilkal

Best servers to play on.

I searched for this a bit, looked for maybe a dedicated community but came up short. What I'm basically looking for is a server that has actual admin support. Enough mature admins that I don't need to worry about admin abuse or hackers. I've really had it up to here and tonight was the night the just tilted me towards thinking of giving up on the game if it doesn't improve in terms of anti-cheat, servers having rules enforced and gameplay.

So if you're an admin (or player with a suggestion) with a great server, populated, community backed and has multiple mature admins on at peak and off peak hours list your server below!

• Like 1

I have really taken a liking to the gmsradio.net server or otherwise known as the Green Mountain Survivors server. They have a clear hatred for banditry and have a solid safe haven set in the mountain itself.

People there seem to be friendly (aside from the bandits obv.) and it looks like a casual place to hang.

• Like 3

US 888 baby! Vet server, no crosshairs, no tags, waypoints on.

Server is monitored and logs are checked for scripts. so we can MINMIZE the hackers at least. Always populated during the day. Not so much when its night though.

Come on over and join the fun.

• Like 2

NOOOOO dont link these servers. hackers will just go there now.

I knew that was a possibility when I posted this but if there actually good servers with active admins using tactics like Sefin described above, it should be fine.

Keep 'em coming!

• Like 1

The main reason some servers are good is because you like and frequent them [having fun each time most likely]. By posting it here, you'll raise the chances of a hacker, troll bandit or just a population spike ensuing. Better to keep your lips tight about what servers you like to all people other than your friends.

Sorry OP.

-MONSTER

• Like 1

Depending on your gamestyle, In this case if you are more interested in survival then deathmatch, private hive servers might be a good option to try out. You limit yourself to just one server but on the other hand they seem to attract a more, ahm, "mature" playerbase, defeats serverhopping for gear and kills and the admins can do their job properly.

Edited by ProPain

I was just thinking about making a post regarding having an on-going community server list. But, like MONSTER said, that'd make it that much easier for scripters to find the "fresh" servers to rape.

I thought it'd be nice to have a good/bad list of known servers. People could post on the thread when they encounter someone using scripts in a particular server.

Well, we have a White List. Why not an on-going Black List of those people using scripts? I guess the problem there is it's too easy to just change your name.

I have really taken a liking to the gmsradio.net server or otherwise known as the Green Mountain Survivors server. They have a clear hatred for banditry and have a solid safe haven set in the mountain itself.

People there seem to be friendly (aside from the bandits obv.) and it looks like a casual place to hang.

Hi! what's the server name I should look for on Dayz Command to play on this one?

Balota buddies.

If you like the forum mods, you'll love that place. Its run by them.

Balotabuddies.net

I don't think the OP cares anymore really, he hasn't logged in since August 29th.

Check the dates, this topic is ancient. Absmoke is dabbling in the dark arts of necromancy.

Edited by Max Planck

159.253.131.97:3272 [dayZ chernarus] 250+cars , 25 helli's , 5 planes ,20 crash sites , 24/7 Admins!!! high fps !! restart every 3 hours , simply the best comuniuty ive came across !!!

Thread is eight months old and the creator hasn't been online in over six, I know people love to advertise their servers at every opportunity but I'm pretty sure the OP is no longer looking. We have server general or private hive sections for you to post your servers. Locked.