Dreddex

Kicked from all servers

Around 1220 am EST on US43 I was a victim of a mass teleport to nw airfield where i died right away from the giant brawl and that specific server tells me I was banned, every other server I join it tells me I was kicked from the game.

• Like 4

oh my god, the teleport thing didn't happen to me, but im kicked from all the servers too. Im glad im not the only one

• Like 3

Its The Six Updater .... he has corupptet ur files ...

Edit*

Okay now its Clear ... it is the Steam Update from Arma 2 OA

not the Six Updater ... sry

Edited by Marcel40625
  • Like 3

This is happening to me as well, got randomly banned from an nl server (steam had just downloaded some update) and now I'm getting kicked.

Edit: Avoid the steam update and you will be fine, hopefully a fix will roll out.

Edited by PeNguiN
  • Like 4

Seriously, I know this sounds selfish and not that nice, but i'm so pleased I'm not the only one person that this has happened to.

• Like 3

Fucking steam bullshit. I was playing fine one second, log out, try to log back in 15 min later and kicked. Try to join in and get some weird error message about weapons_e.pbo missing. Then I noticed Steam updating something, and it turns out to be arma OA. Wait for it to finish, now I get kicked from every server instantly when I get in.

I fucking hate steam.

• Like 2

We need to keep this thread going guys. Steam was updating for me to, thats when (im assuming why i was kicked)

• Like 1

fuck that. i'm not waiting. i'm finding a work around. somebody's got to know something...

Somebody wake up Rocket and get him to fix this shizz!

• Like 2

Yeah same thing just happened to my friend, glad my lucky ass closed out steam a little bit ago :D

• Like 1

Around 1220 am EST on US43 I was a victim of a mass teleport to nw airfield where i died right away from the giant brawl and that specific server tells me I was banned, every other server I join it tells me I was kicked from the game.

Same here man, bout the same time on US 132. Also the same time STEAM rollout update, w/e it was. Either way we're currently screwed. Im tinkering with files trying to see if i can get a fix going.

Ok I found a fix for this.

What I did:

Go into your steam library, right click Arma 2 go to properties, Local Files, Verify Integrity, wait till it completes.

Do the same thing for Operation Arrowhead

Launch both games again like you did when you first installed to the main menu screen then you can exit

then right click OA again and launch combined operations to relink the games

then after your done with all that (doesn't take long)

you should be able to launch dayz again and join servers.

Worked for me

• Like 5

ok im allowed on a server again..

what ive done is verify cache in steam of both arma 2 and op arrow.. run then both ( then ingame just exit ) .. and try dayz again..

some files must have got corrupted during the steam update while you were playing the game, same happened to me

Ok I found a fix for this.

What I did:

Go into your steam library, right click Arma 2 go to properties, Local Files, Verify Integrity, wait till it completes.

Do the same thing for Operation Arrowhead

Launch both games again like you did when you first installed to the main menu screen then you can exit

then right click OA again and launch combined operations to relink the games

then after your done with all that (doesn't take long)

you should be able to launch dayz again and join servers.

Worked for me

Are you sure? I don't want to break the game or get into more chance of being perm banned?

Are you sure? I don't want to break the game or get into more chance of being perm banned?

it wont