Turks

Getting kicked from ALL servers.

Hello.

Ill skip all the introduction and get straight to the point.

I have a problem with my dayz. Its a problem ive been having since a month ago, I tried everything, couldnt fix it. I keep getting kicked from ALL the servers, I tried updating to the latest beta patch, updating dayz to the latest version, reinstalled battle eye, updated battleye to version 1.165. But still nothing. Everytime i try to join, i get to the player list that shows everyones pings, then when i click OK to enter the game, it just says "You were kicked off the game" EVERYTIME! I have never cheated, or modified my dayz files. Please if anyone can help, do leave a comment. Thank you :(

• Like 2

Do you have the game on steam?

If so, try going onto properties and 'Verify integrity of game cache files'.

Does it give you an error when you are kicked?

Edited by Aftershok

Yes i bought the game off Steam. I bought the ARMA X version. I have tried verifying my game cache files but it still doesnt fix it. And no it just says i was kicked off the game, no errors

Edited by Turks

Having the same problem right now after updates, was working fine 10 minutes ago then steam updated ARMA and even looking at the most patched servers I get kicked.

Edit: I also reinstalled BattlEye and no cigar.

Edited by The Scarlet Reaper

Here's the solution: Current beta 95251. Join these in 6 launcher.

Verify game cache, mine had files that needed replacing.

Launch each arma individually to refresh cd-key. Should be good to go.

• Like 2

This shits happening to me too and its' pissing me off. I got teleported to an open field once last night, there were other guys getting teleported there too by a Mod or a hacker. We were all killing each other as we spawned in. I got about eight kills then my game d'c'd. Logged in today to find myself back in Chernarus with my old lee enfield and none of the murders that I acquired during the teleportaion gunfight incident. Then today I logged on a europeon server suddenly a whole bunch of weapons spawned on me, I thought I was beign hacked and quickly tried to jump servers to protect myself from the attack. Respawned on new server, had no weapons no gear, everything normal and then kicked from server. I've been kicked from all servers since. I never cheated people did shit to me and I am a total victim. I've never cheated in a video game ever. I quit DCUO because of all the cheating and hacking going on in that damn game. I love DAYZ and I want it to become a success. I want to play it and give feedback and explore it forever. I am trying the verification fix that I see down below. But I want to be playing this game and I'm really pissed that I'm getting kicked off all servers.

David.

Seriously this is fucking BS, I've tried EVERY "FIX" and nothing works I've reinstalled Arma 2 and OA and DayZ checked file integrity, updated the beta patches, reinstalled battle eye, reinstalled 6 Launcher/Updater, and looked for hours at other fixes and tried them. Can we please have an Update that fixes this/an Admin who knows how to fix this tell us?

• Like 1

The same thing is happening to me. I did everything Scarlet the Reaper said and more. Still nothing has worked. Could my beta patch be to up-to-date? I'm currently on the latest one.

Ive had the same Problem. Played for a month without any issues. Log on last night and got this problem. Reinstalled the game, tried using six updater, updated beta, nothing works...

-Please can you guys assign an admin to this issue.

Thank you in advance.

same problem for me.

latest beta patch, latest dayz version,tried all solutions mentioned here,

"you were kicked from the game" on every server

same problem for me.

latest beta patch, latest dayz version,tried all solutions mentioned here,

"you were kicked from the game" on every server

Spent this WHOLE FRICKIN EVENING tryin these fix's. AND Im Still being kicked from the game. I've Cached/Defragmented/Loaded both games up,/verified/updated and wotever else I could try i tried..........now all I get passed when loading is when I click ok in server then itsgets to loaded then kicked.!!!! so annoying as I spent the night before tryin to get on then found out how to join via Ip.. what a complete ballache!

Suppose its as people would say in 'alpha atm' but it aint enjoyable if people cant even join !

• Like 1

Fixed it for me: Installed latest BETA, then went to C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Arma2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\Addons and deleted everything, then ran six launcher to reinstall it. Now works fine :D

You need to start Steam as Admin to get the verify working correctly ;)

Fixed it for me: Installed latest BETA, then went to C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Arma2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\Addons and deleted everything, then ran six launcher to reinstall it. Now works fine :D

You need to start Steam as Admin to get the verify working correctly ;)

Ok tryin that now. Big tin of beans for the both of you if I prevail !

EDIT: Loaded up all fine until it got to the very end... KICKED FROM THE SERVER. :(

Edited by Rudie

Damn that sucks man :s I'm running out of ideas here. WHERE ARE THE DEVS WHEN WE NEED THEM!??

Probably actually working on the next update in hindsight..

He's right man, make sure you run steam as admin. Do as I said earlier. Then keep click verify files a few times. Make sure you aren't running any games when you do this and make sure you see "files have finished downloading" appear. Then run both ArmA II and ArmA II OA once, then play :D

I submitted a ticket and this worked for me:

A recent update of ARMA2 Operation Arrowhead my have been applied incorrectly.

If you are using Steam, your game was automatically updated as part of the Stream update process. It is possible that the update process may have corrupted one or more files. To repair this, do the following.

* Close down steam, and start it as administrator. To do so, find Steam in your start menu, right-click on the shortcut and select Run as Administrator.

* Go to your game library and locate ARMA2. Right-click on the game and select "Properties". Click on the "Local Files" tab. Click on "Verify integrity of game cache". This process may take a bit of time as Steam verifies your game files.

* Once this is done, do the same for ARMA2 Operation Arrowhead.

* Launch ARMA2 and then close/exit the game. This is to ensure that Steam finishes any installation or reconfiguration.

* Launch ARMA2 Operation Arrowhead and close it.

* If you use Six Updater, launch Six Updater and optionally update the mod to the latest version. If you're using other means of launching DayZ, update or launch the mod accordingly.

• Like 2