Sacrred

DayZ FOR XBOX 360!!

This would make it world wide and more people would buy it if it was made for xbox... dont get me wrong i love pc gaming but i would love to see such a great game like dayZ on the console as an arcade game or what not.

look at minecraft xbox 360 edition and how huge it has become on xbox, its almost over taken CoD downloads etc and its played world wide because of pc influences.... dayz should definatley come on xbox because it would spread the name of dayz so far!

God...no...let them finish it on PC first.

wait when does the full finished version of dayz come out on pc then?

DayZ is currently in ALPHA. Minecraft didn't port to Xbox until it was fully released. I wouldn't use that as a good example.

Edited by Beloozero

You do realize that Xbox controls would have to add a load of more buttons to play Arma right?

• Like 4

DayZ is currently in ALPHA. Minecraft didn't port to Xbox until it was fully released. I wouldn't use that as a good example.

dude im not a big pc gamer im an xbox player,,,, i want to get into pc and dayz caught my eye... its a sick game. so will the full finished version be any different to the alpha version and when does it get released?

Xbox would explode while trying to run the arma engine.

And Xbox updates cost to the developers many thousands dollars each to be provided by xbox live service.

And Xbox is for arcade games, like all consoles. I own a xbox360 too, but is always turned off, i use it just to talk with my friends that keep playing that cod zombie shit.

• Like 5

You make it sound like rocket has even addressed or considered this. The game is far from done on pc and developing such an unstable mod, which is what it is at the moment, would be a very costly process on console considering the amount of updates and hotfixes that need to be released.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, Toasters (Consoles) can't handle ARMA2, 'nor would it be likely that the game and it's constant updates even be endorsed. Not to mention, why why why? What possible advantage do you get with an XBox? A big screen can be used as a monitor, and you can plug controllers into your computer, and without a doubt; this thread gave me cancer.

• Like 10

lol it was a suggestion guys, everyones hating on console...... chill chill chill! now lets just settle this, console is far better and more sophisticated than pc now ;) Trolololol

If you're so desperate to use your x-Box controller just plug it into your computer and set up the controls. I can't guarantee you'll have enough buttons to properly play but at least you'll get your 5 second high.

• Like 1

I was about to flame you for that statement but then I saw the troll ending, which indicates you are indeed a PC gamer. You are spared, for now...

• Like 2

lol it was a suggestion guys, everyones hating on console...... chill chill chill! now lets just settle this, console is far better and more sophisticated than pc now ;) Trolololol

ermahgerd i sed trololol i liek totaly own3d those guys dey wish dey be as epic as me, i beter get more stuff from 9gag trololololol

• Like 7

hell no go away console kiddies.keep dayz for pc only.dont think arma would come out for the console :lol:

• Like 1

DayZ 1. Wouldn't run on Xbox 2. An Xbox doesn't have enough buttons.

With the success of DayZ, it won't be long until a similar style game is made for xbox, just look how long it took for minecraft clones to reach it. But DayZ, in it's current mod form (and to a further extent if it goes standalone and still uses the Arma2/3 engine) will never be on xbox. It just wouldn't run.

Edited by Madfast

It's nearly impossible

You know how hard it is for high end hardware to run this beast?

Now take a 6 year old console and try imagining ArmA on that.

Not to mention that the controllers lack most of the controls.

pls no

ITT: erryone gets trolled

pretty sure WarZ is going to be on console, so there you go :)

(why it would be your preferred platform for FPS games I'll never know).