Sign in to follow this  
Hockey234100

Can't Make The Game FullScreen

Hello everyone,

So I got the game today, and when I try to make the game fullscreen, which in my case is 1360x768, it appears as if it's only 1024x768 and has borders on the left and right. I turned the aspect ratio to 16:9, but that didn't help.

I had to edit the_runA2CO_beta.cmd file in my ArmA Operation Arrowhead folder, scroll all the way down to the bottom and remove "-windows" from the launch options. Make a copy before you edit.

:run

call "%_ARMA2OAPATH%\Expansion\beta\ARMA2OA.exe" "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion\@DayZ" -nosplash -cpuCount=2 -exThreads=7 %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

Edited by Dallas

try alt+enter but your laptop makes me currious if it works, there's probably a launch option that might make it full screen.

Didn't work.

Hello everyone,

So I got the game today, and when I try to make the game fullscreen, which in my case is 1360x768, it appears as if it's only 1024x768 and has borders on the left and right. I turned the aspect ratio to 16:9, but that didn't help.

Are you changing just the 3D resolution?

I had to edit the_runA2CO_beta.cmd file in my ArmA Operation Arrowhead folder, scroll all the way down to the bottom and remove "-windows" from the launch options. Make a copy before you edit.

call "%_ARMA2OAPATH%\Expansion\beta\ARMA2OA.exe" "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion\@DayZ" -nosplash -cpuCount=2 -exThreads=7 %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

Didn't work.

this man is correct, but instant of editing the "_runA2CO_beta.cmd" you can try editing the "DayZbeta.cmd". you can find it in the same folder.

create a new shortcut on your desktop and you should be fine.

• Like 1

this man is correct, but instant of editing the "_runA2CO_beta.cmd" you can try editing the "DayZbeta.cmd". you can find it in the same folder.

create a new shortcut on your desktop and you should be fine.

There is no "DayZbeta.cmd" file, and make a short-cut of what?