MMMarion

ArmA 2 OA has stopped working

Hello everyone. Every time I try to join a server I go to the Waiting on Host screen then ArmA 2 OA stops working. I have no idea what is causing this problem.

I've tried using Six Launcher and had the same problem.

I also tried DayZ Commander to no avail. I then tried to manually install and I still have this problem.

I use Steam and have validated the caches for both games after starting them once. Also whenever I validate them, there is always 1 missing file and has to be validated. This also may be related to the problem.

I've also tried running both Six and Commander and such as administrator and ArmA still crashes.

The fact that the game keeps crashing eludes me and is the one obstacle in my way to enjoying DayZ. Please help.

Also having this issue on my first time playing.

If anyone has any suggestions, please post in this thread. It'll make a world of difference to those who have these issues.

Hello everyone. Every time I try to join a server I go to the Waiting on Host screen then ArmA 2 OA stops working. I have no idea what is causing this problem.

I've tried using Six Launcher and had the same problem.

I also tried DayZ Commander to no avail. I then tried to manually install and I still have this problem.

I use Steam and have validated the caches for both games after starting them once. Also whenever I validate them, there is always 1 missing file and has to be validated. This also may be related to the problem.

I've also tried running both Six and Commander and such as administrator and ArmA still crashes.

The fact that the game keeps crashing eludes me and is the one obstacle in my way to enjoying DayZ. Please help.

After verifying did you apply the latest beta patch? Because it might have reset to the public 1.62 patch after steam validation. Also might want to restart router if you are using one just in case.