Sign in to follow this  
Emmu

Dayz 101

Pro tips.

Don't trust anyone , especially if they say they're "Friendly"

www.dayzdb.com (Has a map with location of items)

Air fields have the best loot

Use V to vault over fences etc

* unlock's your view

' Changes weapons

, and . changes chat

if you double tap W you will automatically sprint

Take painkillers if your aim is swaying

Use the coast to navigate

Zombies cannot catch you if you keep running , lose them through houses etc

Add on any tips or tricks if you want , i am going to bed after posting this hopefully this will aid someone.

hehe ty men

I thought this was 'pro' tips. not 'shit-you-learn-the-1st-day-of-playing' tips.

Also airfirleds have a high probabiliy of death, and sometimes don't carry that great of loot for its risk.

Crashed helicopter sites have the best loot, and they are also very rare to find. They spawn in the open fields randomly in the map, and only about 5(?) per server.

To me the fact of having an external map with locations & loots just ruin a part of the game, you don't have that feeling of being lost anymore or when you're struggling to get anything good after cleaning every single corners/houses.

But it's just my opinion :P

To me the fact of having an external map with locations & loots just ruin a part of the game, you don't have that feeling of being lost anymore or when you're struggling to get anything good after cleaning every single corners/houses.

But it's just my opinion :P

True bro , i don't use it i already knew my way around the map prior to dayz. Just can be frustrating when you're knew and can't find where to go or w/e

Yes sure I understand it, but if you're really into that kind of game, you'll screw that map ! Til you find one in game :lol: