Sign in to follow this  
Jasmer

missing string while updating Battleye

every time i go to update my Battleye client im stuck at 1.60.85089 or something like that.... it wont let me update it to the most recent version.... please help... ive tried uninstalling arma2: CO and Battleye all together adn reinstalling... both of them..... and that didnt help it still set me back at the same version i left at... i had it all updated and everything at 1.62.95618 with the DayZ beta patch but..... i cant upgrade the version cause every time i try i get the message "MISSING STRING !!!!" and it closes out and its telling me sometimes i dont have a program to run the Client and says its a DLL file and i dont have anything that can run it please help my friends want me to play DayZ with them and ive been playing DayZ for a week or so now and this problem just hit yesterday ive been trying to solo fix it by myself and ive tried everything i knew that could fix it...

Same problem dont know what to do only The people who are very good with software could play this is so frustrating. I dont know how to reinstall battleye it wont let me