Sign in to follow this  
raman599

How to fix Battleye Errors!

Hey guys I thought I'd make a TuT on how to fix battleye errors ( Battleye failed to update, initialization failed, etc ).

1. Update the dll. files in both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OP in the steam file. Remember the dll. files are located in the expansion folder in OP folder.

2. Important step : Start > Type %Appdata% > Local > Arma 2 OA > Battleye and paste both updated dll. files in that folder. Once you do that all the error's should go away and everything should be work fine. At least for me it did. So go head and give it a try!

Here is what it looks like > 2elgkdt.png

All the updated dll. files can be found here > http://www.battleye.com/download.html

*REMEMBER THIS WILL ONLY FIX COMMON ERRORS*

Edited by raman599
  • Like 3

Which file do we download? v1.61.94945+?

If you are on 94945 beta patch or above, choose the v1.61.94945+. If not choose the other.

wait do i make a arma2oa folder? and i cant seem to download battleye again unless i delete my beta folder and my battleeye folder from my expansion folder and re download the latest patch. when i do that, it automatically puts battleye bak in my expansion folder.

Hey guys I thought I'd make a TuT on how to fix battleye errors ( Battleye failed to update, initialization failed, etc ).

1. Update the dll. files in both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OP in the steam file. Remember the dll. files are located in the expansion folder in OP folder.

2. Important step : Start > Type %Appdata% > Local > Arma 2 OA and paste both updated dll. files in that folder. Once you do that all the error's should go away and everything should be work fine. At least for me it did. So go head and give it a try!

All the updated dll. files can be found here > http://www.battleye.com/download.html

*REMEMBER THIS WILL ONLY FIX COMMON ERRORS*

thanks

im running xp and its

name of drive containing windows:\Documents and Settings\name of computer \Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA 2

OA\BattlEye

at least that was it for me

lets see if its works

This should be the path the the folder:

C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA

Also, how can I check what Beta Build I have so I can see what file I must download?

wait guys i jusst take out the dll from the battle eye folder rite? im putting the hole battleye folder in my local/arma2oa. is that rong?

This should be the path the the folder:

C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA

Also, how can I check what Beta Build I have so I can see what file I must download?

at the main menu look at the bottom right.

after i go to local i cant find arma2oa. how do i get it in my local folder ?

it should already be there.

wait guys i jusst take out the dll from the battle eye folder rite? im putting the hole battleye folder in my local/arma2oa. is that rong?

just put the dll. files in there. nothing else. make sure there up 2 date.

didnt work :( launched six launched and it kiiked me out

forgot to say u got to put in the battleye folder.

oh i have a battleye folder in my expansion and im suppose to put the dll in a battleye folder?

Awesome, works perfectly. You just gotta follow the instructions. Thank you SOO much Raman599, I appreciate this greatly.