How long does a broken leg last? Or do i have to use some kind of item to heal it?

You need a morphine injector.

One for each time you see the broken bone icon.

Hospitals have them, and military spawns.

Epic players will crawl across the whole map to find one if caught without. Console kiddies will say eff it and respawn. There is no in between.

• Like 2

Broken leg is permanent... unless you use a morphine injector, which can be found in hospitals and sometimes military spawns (hospitals are in cherno, elektro and Brenzio)

• Like 1

I died while looking this up... But thank you everyone who helped!

Edited by mastertesus

Is anyone willing to come to me for a main rotor assembly?

Someone is going to loose his beans.... :o

Don't you ever leave a big city without morphine is one good advice

Indeed the priority for me when I start is food/drink/meds then I think about weapons, nothing worse than breaking a leg to a bush/doorway or Zombie one shot and being miles from nowhere, now do I crawl for 3 hours or do I just respawn hmm!!

Yeah broken bone is too hard to fix atm. We should be able to use wood and make a splint that could at least get you moving while standing at a reduced speed.

My last game ended with me lieing next to a Fir tree and instantly got a broken leg. Looks like I'll be on an epic crawling mission for the next while. :)

I had heard about that bug, but that is the first time it has happend to me, I have been lieing under fir trees for many times up to this...now I am going to be very paranoid of trees.

I have found Morphine in the small, 2 room garage building before. http://picacid.com/a...rkshop01_04.jpg <- I think it was like that

Edited by SeanOfTheDead

Standing on top of a control tower at an air strip and all of a sudden "ouch! I think I broke my leg".  WFT?  The server was already acting kinda whacky so no big deal. 

I crawled my guy in to the wood b/c I'm close to an area where other players will normally be.

For now I'm logged out.  I'll just login w/ my other account and run over to the area and drop off a morphine injector.

Make a splint from "sticks + rags".
Apply it. Fixes the broken limb. Also fixes the "my leg hurts" when there is no "fracture" warning.

Make a splint from "sticks + rags".

Apply it. Fixes the broken limb. Also fixes the "my leg hurts" when there is no "fracture" warning.

That is in the standalone. You have the wrong forum.